This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• I don't even...
    Maybe the demo didn't represent the game well hahahahahahahahahahahahahha...
  • edited February 2011
    I don't even...
    Maybe the demo didn't represent the game well hahahahahahahahahahahahahha...
    No, the demo is great and I bought the game because of it. The game is just more of the same, a lot more.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Im playing Tales of Vesperia. Im not to far in yet so I hope it gets better cause I am bored as shit!
  • I don't even...
    Didn't care for the aesthetic, music got annoying after only 15 minutes, hated the wonky controls, animation looked like butt, and I didn't care for the game mechanic. I like puzzle games that are reaction focused (Tetris) or just require good thinking skills (Professor Layton). This is just a whole bunch of trial and error scenarios.

• Yes, I play games with my friends where we fight with Napoleonic era tactics.
  • Add in some steampunk robot tanks and I'm there.
  • Add in some steampunk robot tanks and I'm there.
    WTF is this steampunk robot tank bullshit?
  • Warhammer?
  • Yes, I play games with my friends where we fight with Napoleonic era tactics.
    I really need to start playing Mount Blade.
  • I just beat Beyond Good and Evil. It's just as good as I remembered it. Also, I just realized I've been living with the cliffhanger for more than 7 years.
  • If you got an XBox, and you aren't playing "Stacking" you are fail.
    Actually I'm really disappointed in Stacking, as I find the game play really boring. After Costume Quest I was really looking forward to their next game, but I don't think I'm even going to bother finishing it. Therefore, given the above statement I'm apparently "Fail"!
  • If you got an XBox, and you aren't playing "Stacking" you are fail.
    Actually I'm really disappointed in Stacking, as I find the game play really boring. After Costume Quest I was really looking forward to their next game, but I don't think I'm even going to bother finishing it. Therefore, given the above statement I'm apparently "Fail"!
    WTF two people? I mean, this is not a game of skill. That's ok though, because it's not multiplayer and no score, so there's nobody to match skill against. I think of it like, the world's best pop-up book. In that way, it is the awesome.
  • OH SHIT, Stacking came out? Where is my money?
  • So, anyone else played the demo of that Magicka game? I too had that "Oh.. ohhh.. oh no..!" moment.
  • So, anyone else played the demo of that Magicka game? I too had that "Oh.. ohhh.. oh no..!" moment.
    I bought it two weeks ago, I am in love with the combinatorial nature of the magic. It's something that I've wanted for a while.
  • Protip: Bubble shield + Arcane beam forms a triangle inside the bubble that rebounds upon you. This game could use some extra lives in single player.
  • Magicka's arena and BC2 are my heroin.
  • Are the networking issues fixed with Magicka?
    I played a reasonably good 2-player game with Alex awhile ago. There have been many patches since then. I would be glad to finish the game.
  • I sadly realized that Magicka isn't available on Macs...I is sad.
    I've also had fun with BC2. The PA community has scheduled games every Thursday at 9pm EST. What is your BC2 username? Mine is Pegu, same as on here.
    I've also had fun with BC2. The PA community has scheduled games every Thursday at 9pm EST. What is your BC2 username? Mine is Pegu, same as on here.
    HeadlessClown88. Hit me with a friend req and we can party up sometime. I play a vicious Forward Recon.
  • Japanese PSN Network just put up the Japanese PS one version of Cyberbots. I played it a bit on the PSP and then fired up my emulator. I forgot how awesome of a fighting game it is. The robot designs all look like Gundams and the play style is like a dumbed down version of Street Fighter two with a boost button. The story is pretty good - in a goofy way. Loving it.
  • I'm TheSubGenius on steam. I just bought Magicka and will be looking for some good people to play with.
  • edited February 2011
    MvC3 is way closer to Blaze Blue then it is to SSF4. The characters control the same but play VERY different. Deadpool is fucking funny. I like it.

I now see why they cut down the character list from MvC2. You don't need all those repeats. (Ryu/Ken, Iron Man/Warmachine, 2x Wolverine) Also, MvC2 was released 10 years ago. A lot of the characters we saw in that game have not made an appearance since. That's why we get 2 Devil May Cry characters and no Captain Commando or Strider.

Download wish list: Bomber Man and Cammy
    Post edited by Wyatt on
  • I'll never forgive them for not including Gene from God Hand in Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • The roster is kind of weird to me. Was there really a demand for M.O.D.O.K. and Hsien-Ko? Trish is just plain boring. I've got a sad that Jin's not in too, I've been using him since MvC.

That said I really like how Deadpool and X-23 play (even if her 3-bar super is useless).
    I played a reasonably good 2-player game with Alex awhile ago. There have been many patches since then. I would be glad to finish the game.
    I haven't played it since right after it came out. The glitches were just too much. I'd be interested in doing a campaign if the patches have been good enough.
  • The roster is kind of weird to me. Was there really a demand for M.O.D.O.K. and Hsien-Ko? Trish is just plain boring. I've got a sad that Jin's not in too, I've been using him since MvC.

That said I really like how Deadpool and X-23 play (even if her 3-bar super is useless).
    A roster of only 36 characters is pretty meh. The DLC for characters is going to nice, but it's still for gouging the fans. Hell, I don't think anyone would of wanted Storm or Sentinel if they weren't top tier in the 2nd Game. I do like a lot of their choices, some of the irregulars are pretty cool ads, but others I'm really tired of. (Chun-Li, Hulk, Morrigan, Akuma)
  • Oh boo hoo. Back in my day, we had eight characters and we were grateful.