This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• Iron Spider is still regular Spiderman. It is in continuity.
  • I'm thinking of something else if you can imagine that. He went under a different name using the armor if I recall correctly.
  • Where would you draw the line? Would you have regular Spiderman, Spiderman 2099, Spiderman 1602, Ultimate Spiderman, Ben Riley, Spiderham, Zombie Spiderman, should I keep going?
    Some of those can just be different costumes. I mean, Ben Riley and regular Spiderman are basically identical in their moves. They're clones. They don't have to have every every character from the beginning. They can just have a metric fuckton. Like I said, browsing for a character should be like browsing for a song in DDR. Then they can just keep adding characters as time goes on.

Or better yet, let people make and share their own characters. Let the people decide who made the best Spider-Man, and which ones are balanced or fair for competition.
  • Where would you draw the line? Would you have regular Spiderman, Spiderman 2099, Spiderman 1602, Ultimate Spiderman, Ben Riley, Spiderham, Zombie Spiderman, should I keep going?
    Some of those can just be different costumes. I mean, Ben Riley and regular Spiderman are basically identical in their moves. They're clones. They don't have to have every every character from the beginning. They can just have a metric fuckton. Like I said, browsing for a character should be like browsing for a song in DDR. Then they can just keep adding characters as time goes on.

Or better yet, let people make and share their own characters. Let the people decide who made the best Spider-Man, and which ones are balanced or fair for competition.
    So you want Mugen, but not shit. Good luck with that.
  • I like what you are selling. I would like to hear more.
  • Iron Spider is still regular Spiderman. It is in continuity.
    IIRC, He gave it up when he joined the Secret Avengers, and it's now being used by the Scarlet Spiders.
  • Although I'm brokenhearted by no Gene or God Hand love in MvC3, I was very surprised and pleased to see my favorite C-list Marvel character get in the game.
  • Although I'm brokenhearted by no Gene or God Hand love in MvC3, I was very surprised and pleased to see my favorite C-list Marvel character get in the game.
    Which is??? North Star?
  • North Star is in MvC3? <_<
  • I was joking cause he is out. I dont know who is in the game i dont have it... So who is your fav?
  • X-Factor has saved my ass in online play so many times it's not even funny.

I know a game you might like.
  • edited February 2011
    I tried my best to explain why WTF is awesome.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Extra quotes in your link there, guy.
  • Extra quotes in your link there, guy.
    Fixed it, thanks for pointing it out.
  • Just got MvC3. Playing the online a bunch.

Fewer characters than MvC2 - BUT they are all nice and pretty. MvC2 you had that strange effect where Children of the Atom, Vampire and Marvel vs. Capcom sprites were all with each other and looked pretty horrible.

They really changed the game from 2. The controls are a lot different and the feel is very different.

So far I'm loving it. I may not play it as much as Super Street Fighter 4, but I think it will get a lot of love. Still though ... nothing is as good as the old 2D fighters. As soon as they release the online version of Third Strike I will be a happy happy man.
  • Played Crysis. Yup, that's Crytek AI.
  • Played Crysis. Yup, that's Crytek AI.
    Speaking of which, I was thinking I might pick up crysis 2, because so far, it seemed free of alien bullshit. Then, the story trailer came out, which amounts to "Fuck me, aliens everywhere, looks like a job for Corporal You."
  • Sooo. Should I go get MVC3?
  • I'm really enjoying MvC3. My only prior fighting game experience beforehand is Super Smash Bros., Soul Calibur, and DBZ Budokai, so I'm struggling to move up from Simple mode to the normal control scheme, but I'm having a ton of fun with the game.

Not sure if I should invest in an arcade stick, though
  • Super Smash Bros., Soul Calibur, and DBZ Budokai
    We'll get you caught up.
  • should i sell fable 3 to get it?
  • so I got MvC3 I sold Fable 3, Left4Dead and Dragon Age. Then some cash. But since it is thursday that means it is NBC night. So I gots to wait to get my game on.
  • You sold Dragon Age? :(
    You are dead to me.
  • Every Capcom fighter should be played with an arcade stick. MvC3 must be played with an arcade stick. SSF4 even more so.

Mmmmm Dragon Age - One of the best western RPGs. Kinda scared about what 2 is gonna be like.
  • Kinda scared about what 2 is gonna be like.
    Mass Effect 2 with swords and magic.
  • Mass Effect 2 with swords and magic.
    While I like Dragon Age 1 A lot, I don't seem to have a problem with this.
  • Kinda scared about what 2 is gonna be like.
    Mass Effect 2 with swords and magic.
    So, like, the best thing ever?

I guess they could add old west cowboy action. That would make it better.
  • Yesterday I played Mass Effect 2 while listening to a shuffel soundtrack of Doctor Who :D