This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• I was yelling the answers during ATW9k, but I think you're in the wrong thread?
    lol
    We need to have Matt on the show sometime.
  • edited January 2012
    I've been telling you this!

Make it so, Captain Hawk.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I was yelling the answers during ATW9k, but I think you're in the wrong thread?
    lol
    We need to have Matt on the show sometime.
    You say when and I'm there.

• Anyone want to go co-op in Saints Row 3? I am itching to give that game another go.
  • No Live, so I can't. I'm eating up the Saints Row 3 campaign, though. It is terrific, and definitely in the Danger Zone.
  • Does co-op work PC + xbox? (I have it on the former)
  • Playing Skyrim again. Had to kill a dragon and a dragon priest at the same time @ level 13. That was interesting.
  • Does co-op work PC + xbox? (I have it on the former)
    Haha, no. You silly goose.
  • Does anyone around SL30 want help with Quelaag? Trying to grind money for Pyromancy 15+2
  • Been playing tons and tons of Space Pirates and Zombies recently. Found out about this game called "Starfarer". Played a few missions. It's a bit deeper tactically than SPAZ, but similar idea. I'm really digging the graphics and the way combat works.
  • Does PS3 to Steam voice chat work in Portal 2?
    As long as the person is logged into Steam on the PS3 it should I think.
    As long as the person is logged into Steam on the PS3 it should I think.
    Steamworks works across platforms and voice chat between Steam friends is included in Steamworks. I don't know if it scrapes your PSN friends and adds them automagically to your Steam friends however.

• When you play portal 2 you log into steam. Trophies earned unlock steam achievements but not the reverse.

I know I can text chat from the ps3 but have not tried voice.
  • Steamworks works across platforms and voice chat between Steam friends is included in Steamworks. I don't know if it scrapes your PSN friends and adds them automagically to your Steam friends however.
    It only works with your Steam friends, it does nothing with your PSN friends.
  • edited January 2012
    Elevator: Source was not terrible.
    Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • Elevator: Source was not terrible
    Not indeed.

• Spent a few odd hours throughout this weekend playing Limbo from start to finish. A dent in the [digital] pile!

Very fun little puzzle game. The style does not get old as they pace the addition of new visuals well. Highly recommended.
  • If you liked Elevator: Source, you should try another source mod by the name "The Stanley Parable.".
  • edited January 2012
    Got through the main game of Arkham City, I've just taken out the Riddler and, while I was expecting some crazy super meat bat labyrinth, I got a go-cart track.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Currently spending my free time going through AC: Brotherhood. Story isn't as good as AC2, but there some improvements, and I really like the new mechanic of having other assassins that you can call at any time.
  • Playing the Starhawk beta (PS3), can't wait for the full game good lord.
  • I'm playing Twilight Princess on the Wii. Maybe it's just me, but the controls for this game seem really unintuitive and awkward. Actually playing the game seems slow, like an order of magnitude slower than A Link to the Past. Dungeons take hours to work through, and I can't tell if it's because I'm new at 3D Zelda games or if there's something wrong with the game as a whole.
  • edited January 2012
    3D Zelda dungeons have always taken me a couple hours to work through, but I somewhat remember the Twilight Princess dungeons feeling especially long, so that may be.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I agree with those sentiments; the dungeons in Twilight Princess felt way too long, to the point of ceasing to be fun some halfway through the dungeon. I remember I had to force myself to finish the ice dungeon.
  • I agree about Twilight Princess, although I have not been a fan of the 3D Zelda games so take that for what you will.
  • I'm playing Twilight Princess on the Wii. Maybe it's just me, but the controls for this game seem really unintuitive and awkward. Actually playing the game seems slow, like an order of magnitude slower than A Link to the Past. Dungeons take hours to work through, and I can't tell if it's because I'm new at 3D Zelda games or if there's something wrong with the game as a whole.
    The controls were made for the Gamecube and just added last minute for the Wii, but Skyward sword was made for the Wii and it isn't any better so take that as you will.
  • Yeah seriously, the controls on skyward sword are pretty shitty. I mean when they work they're alright, but I have to fucking resync the remote every 3 minutes or else my aim is horrible off. Its still a fun game but goddamn those controls piss me off.
  • Yeah seriously, the controls on skyward sword are pretty shitty. I mean when they work they're alright, but I have to fucking resync the remote every 3 minutes or else my aim is horrible off. Its still a fun game but goddamn those controls piss me off.
    I didn't get very far but I've been told holding the Wii remote sideways helps a lot with fixing the aiming problem.
  • I actually had a bunch of problems early on with the Wiimote and Skyward Sword, but those were all gone by the time I finished the first dungeon. The only times I really had a problem were when the camera got bad in a few places like the boss with a ton of arms.