This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• I'm currently taking a break from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I'm at the part where Fawful gets the Dark Star. I'll start it back up eventually, however New Super Mario Bros. Wii comes out soon, and I'm starting up a game with some friends. It should be fun.
  • Dragon Age.
  • edited November 2009
    Just played a game of Half Life 2: deathmatch with Gunter.

I am the king of the crowbar.

Also, I recently finished Mario kart DS, So now I'm just waiting for my R4 to get here.

EDITED FOR LACK OF DONGS.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Just played a game of Half Life 2: deathmatch with Gunther.

Please, it's Günter, Gunter at the very least. I don't want to be any more closely associated with the Ding Dong Song man.
  • Just played a game of Half Life 2: deathmatch with Gunther.

Please, it's Günter, Gunter at the very least. I don't want to be any more closely associated with the Ding Dong Song man.
    Fixed.
  • Please, it's Günter, Gunter at the very least. I don't want to be any more closely associated with the Ding Dong Song man.
    Whenever we're too lazy to dig for an umlaut, is Guenter or Gunter preferable?
  • Can someone explain to me what was so great about L4D? It seemed like a generic fps with zombies when I played it.
  • Can someone explain to me what was so great about L4D? It seemed like a generic fps with zombies when I played it.
    Who did you play it with and on what difficulty?
  • I played the Left 4 Dead 2 demo on my 360, and I'm pretty disappointed. The multilayer suffers horrendous lag causing warping zombies, which is not in any way cool. If you release a console game, it better freaking work.
  • edited November 2009
    Wow, we have reached the point where console gamers complain and PC gamers can't get over the convenience..
    Things should level out when the Xbox gets a proper hard drive and does serious digital distribution.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited November 2009
    Wow, we have reached the point where console gamers complain and PC gamers can't get over the convenience..
    Things should level out when the Xbox gets a proper hard drive and does serious digital distribution.
    The 360 is my game thing of choice simply because my PC is almost 9 years old and can not be upgraded without swiftly outstripping the cost of a new PC.

Also, NetFlix in HD.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • Dragon Age.
  • >>Left 4 Dead 2 demo
    >>360
    You're doing it wrong.
  • Monster Hunter Freedom 2G.

I think my R button in breaking from overuse...XD
  • I played the Left 4 Dead 2 demo on my 360, and I'm pretty disappointed. The multilayer suffers horrendous lag causing warping zombies, which is not in any way cool. If you release a console game, it better freaking work.
    Wierdly, the Censored German version is 40% faster, roughly, than the Regular American release. No word on the australian censored version, Because as per usual, Australia is getting the same old case of BOHICA when it comes to release dates.
  • Dragon Age
    Heroes of Newerth
    Torchlight
  • I've conquered Dragon Quest 4 and am finishing up Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Modern Warfare 2 will happen when I reach a break in schoolery.
  • Just finished Half Life 2. Probably the most fun I have had playing a game since Mario RPG.
  • Tenchu Z
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  • edited November 2009
    Bought Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations today because since I got a DS I thought I needed to play such a game at least once. It was also kinda cheap. Liking it so far.

Edit: I also wanted to pick up a Trauma Center game but couldn't find it. Now I looked at Amazon.de and it costs new 100 €. What the fuck?!
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • I'm playing Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Both seem really cool but Dragon Age BARELY works on my computer..
  • Someone needs to buy himself a new computer for his 30th birthday.
  • Just finished Half Life 2. Probably the most fun I have had playing a game since Mario RPG.
    Just wait until you play Episode 2.
  • Spelunky is so addicting. It is like the perfect Indiana Jones game.
  • Finished up the new Ratchet and Clank game, and Brutal Legend this past weekend. Ratchet and Clank was very good, while Brutal Legend was very disappointing.
  • Right now I'm playing "pack up everything you own so you can move in with your girlfriend" but once I'm done with that project I'll be playing Dragon Age and/or Champions Online when time permits.
  • Dragon Age, devourer of lives. No time for Gay Tony, The Witcher, NaNoWriMo, or essential bodily functions, all is subsumed into my new Dragon Age lifestyle.
  • Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box :D
  • Modern Warfare 2 - Got it yesterday, finished it the single player campaign yesterday. It's really short, 5 hoursish and the plot is really silly but I still loved it. The multiplayer will suck me in though like the last one did. The new Spec-ops co-op is good fun as well.