This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• I was looking at the game the other night, I think I'm going to pick it up.
  • edited February 2014
    I'm moderately sure I saw it in a humble bundle not long ago.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Churba said:

Considering it was released on the 28th, I kind of doubt that.

• chaosof99 said:

Churba said:

Considering it was released on the 28th, I kind of doubt that.
    Well, I did only say moderately sure, I might be mixing it up with some other game that's similar.

• Anyone up for some Civ V?
  • Coldguy said:

Anyone up for some Civ V?

Yes, but not tonight. I have to grade and make tests. I'd be down pretty much any other night this week.
  • Ruffas said:

Coldguy said:

Anyone up for some Civ V?

Yes, but not tonight. I have to grade and make tests. I'd be down pretty much any other night this week.
    Same. I'm free any night except Wednesday.

• edited February 2014
    EDIT: Oops, wrong thread
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Today is Thursday who wants in on a Civ V game aka Coldguy needs to test the bandwidth of his new Internet connection.
  • I should do homework, BUT I am totally willing.
  • I won't be home until after 6 PM EST so you have time to do your homework.

Edit: I need to send an email to Vanilla since they wont let me post from my mobile browser.
  • edited February 2014
    Axel said:

I should do homework, BUT I am totally willing.

I should grade papers, but am likewise willing.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • you can grade papers while waiting ^_^ *hopes my power is back on*
  • I just did the only completely pressing homework, so I should be good. Not sure if I'm friends with everyone on Steam. Just search Axelofthekey, display name is just Axel.
  • I Just got in give me 10 minutes, send me steam names if I do not have it yet.
  • Iught be able to join in a bit going to my parents house
  • I'm in, send me an invite.
  • Axel what is your steam name?
  • I believe we're Steam friends already, but just in case: Ruffas is Ruffas.
  • Last call in 3
  • edited February 2014
    My pre-order for the collector's edition of Bravely Default arrived today. Fuck Sleep Points.

EDIT: Also the voice acting is pretty bad. Especially the fairy.
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • Ikatono said:

My pre-order for the collector's edition of Bravely Default arrived today. Fuck Sleep Points.

EDIT: Also the voice acting is pretty bad. Especially the fairy.

SP? I'm over 40 hours in and never used it. I'm playing on Normal. Add me as a friend if you haven't already!! :)

• edited February 2014
    If you're on the Google doc I should have you added. And I just hate that they included the shittiest form of microtransaction (pay for a thing you otherwise get by waiting) in a real-ass $40 game.

The bonus stuff with the collector's edition is pretty cool though, at least for only $10 extra. And I'm still super excited about the game.
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • Ok Ikatono, I talked to the Adventurer and added you :)
    You are now ABLinked to my main character. I assume you can do the same. Ill send you over an attack each day as well, something juicy.

ABLinking means you can use some of my abilities on your character. And we can send each other one "attack" per day. I think.
  • My in-laws bought a Wii U for themselves for Christmas. This weekend is the first time I've had a chance to play with it.

Guys, New Super Mario Bros Wii U is really good! The way the overworld and the save games work makes it feel like what you're doing is hard and worth playing.

Also being able to play on the gamepad screen while others are watching stuff on the TV is super handy.
  • They should make a console taht only has the gamepad screen, maybe something battery-powered so you can take it with you on the run. :P
  • My in-laws bought a Wii U for themselves for Christmas. This weekend is the first time I've had a chance to play with it.

Guys, New Super Mario Bros Wii U is really good! The way the overworld and the save games work makes it feel like what you're doing is hard and worth playing.

Also being able to play on the gamepad screen while others are watching stuff on the TV is super handy.

When I was playing it last year, I felt that it was the best 2D Mario since the SNES. Super Mario 3D World is the best 3D Mario since N64! There are some real gems on this system. I put 8 hours into NES Remix and don't regret one second. The Wii U is just a few quirky 3rd party developers short of being a fondly remember yet underperforming console like the Dreamcast. I'm worried it will just go down as a complete flop even though there are some redeeming qualities.

• Been playing lately and gotten near the end of Devil Survivor 2. Even though it has taken me forever, as I took some long breaks from the game, I'd say I like it. Considering how often I pick up and then drop srpgs the fact that I'm in second to last mission in this one must mean something, at least I care about the game enough to get that far.

Definitely will get the Devil Survivor Overclocked on 3DS after I acquire such machine.
  • I can't decide if I'm legitimately enjoying Car Mechanic simulator 2014, of if it's because I'm both quite ill, barely sleeping, and off my face on narcotic cold medicine.
  • I have a printed copy of Dead Man's Draw, a failed Kickstarter; and now it's on to Steam. I was not expecting this.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/09/dead-mans-draw-reaches-steam-adds-new-cards-tournaments/