This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• No you're awesome!!
  • You are not that bad.
  • edited February 2012
    You're okay.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • I like you as a person. Also, your selection of pony avatars is most excellent.
  • Your screen name makes me think of a love child from Link and Luigi. ^_^
    It is, in fact.

Sonic, you've perhaps advanced the most significantly in badassery since I've been on the forum. I can only guess as to what levels of awesome the future will take you to.
  • You really like to say good stuff about people <_<
  • You're a very entertaining co-host.
  • You have good taste in the media of pictures that move.
  • Translated Heilutaan just so I could understand what the lyrics meant. Truly a bro among bros.
  • There are plenty of cool things about you, but the most awesome must be your hair dude, I'm so jealous of it, it's fucking awesome.
  • You a a pimp robot. I'm pretty sure that's the coolest thing there is.
  • You are good at giving compliments and making with the funny. Also your avatar is impeccable.
  • I don't hate you. Or at least, I do not remember if I should hate you, so I don't hate you presently. DEAL WITH IT.gif
  • Sometimes your trolling is really funny and entertaining.
  • You are a cartoon nut and I find that so cool!
  • edited February 2012
    You make stuff. Stuff that is sometimes cool.
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • edited February 2012
    Whatever good stuff that's coming to mind ATM I don't think I could say without either embarrassing you, or the others calling me a pervert. But there is good stuff to be said.
    Post edited by Aria on
  • You are awesome at making people wonder what you know about Bronzdragon.
  • Fellow Spicy Dude, you share my love of things which make lesser men weep with their spiciness. I'm formulating a chili-infused vodka and naming it "Formula K9" in your honor.
  • You are quite the swellest of dudes and I look forward to you moving out west.
  • edited February 2012
    This is the only way I can describe that eventual encounter:

[Please direct the next complement to Sail, as I have been duly complemented.]
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Sail, you have Squirtle as your avatar. I always picked him as my first pokemans. So I would like to think if I ever met a scientist and he offered me you and two other young men to fight for me that I would choose you and have made the right choice.
  • I often find your comments to be both amusing and telling of your character. I find that to be a good quality in people. As such, you are a person I would very much like to meet some day.
  • You make a very enlightening podcast.
  • I really wish I could have met you in person, but you moved into Rochester at the same time I moved out. I look forward to potentially hanging out with you on one of my breaks, though.
  • edited February 2012
    Sometimes your trolling is really funny and entertaining.
    That would be a great compliment, if I actually trolled. Hint: Saying Apreche's being stupid is not trolling.
    Whatever good stuff that's coming to mind ATM I don't think I could say without either embarrassing you, or the others calling me a pervert. But there is good stuff to be said.
    Since you're not above me, I can be mean! Hahaa! Pussy.

As for Sail, hasn't the obvious been said already? I don't feel like regurgitating all of the ways in which he's a cool dude, so we'll keep it at HE HAS A SQUIRTLE AVATAR.

EDIT: Motherfuckers.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • Your failure to grasp simple rules, such as "say something nice about the person above you" is delightfully quaint.
  • You seem to be a genuinely nice person.
  • You are a very trusting person to people you don't fully know. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
  • Your cross-stitching and knitting skills are extremely impressive.