This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• You are a very trusting person to people you don't fully know. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
    Great, now I'm neurotic!
  • @Li_Akhi You sure do like giving people compliments a lot. I feel like you're a very positive person.
  • If I could have babies I would have your babies.
    WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY BABIES.

But I think I'd trust you with my babies, you seem trustworthy.
    WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY BABIES.

But I think I'd trust you with my babies, you seem trustworthy.
    You seem very open-minded and trusting.

• You are observant. I like that. I also like your username, which reminds me of the best food I had while driving to California.
  • Ye host an awesome podcast and do good job with it.
  • Ye host an awesome podcast and do good job with it.
    You manage to stay up obscenely late for geekchats, and are generally a very interesting person to talk to.
  • You are a gentle empathetic kind soul.
  • You're a fellow bostonite. It's impossible to say something bad about bostonites.
  • edited February 2012
    @Shadoworc01: You're a cool kid with a cool family. If you stay this cool as you get older, you'll probably end up as some some of legendary geek badass warrior or some shit.

[Got Ninja'd]

@Neito: You keep /r/anime relatively shit-free compared to the rest of Reddit, and that's a tremendous goddamned accomplishment.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited February 2012
    You are a gentle empathetic kind soul.
    You're always honest and insistent on your opinions, no matter how much they may annoy people. That's good.

Shit, double ninja'd.

WuB, your personality and skill set contain almost all of the things I admire in myself, and even a few things I aspire to.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I love your taste in music.
  • edited February 2012
    You've got the best Math skills out there :D (and a good sense of humor)
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • edited February 2012
    Your accent sets my nether-regions alight with passion.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • You've got the best Math skills out there :D (and a good sense of humor)
    Wrong thread :|

• You've got the best Math skills out there :D (and a good sense of humor)
    Wrong thread :|

Aw shucks, I just couldn't help myself, for what is worth you are quite smart, and even though a bit hyper at times, you are still a cool dude on my book.
    Your accent sets my nether-regions alight with passion.
    I might be wrong but I think you did/do stencils, and that is always awesome.

• We are forever amazed at your ability to access the internet and this forum with nothing but your banana-powered technology.
  • You were the first male I ever met in person from FRCF. You were incredibly cool, and further enforced my perception of FRCF's awesomeness.
  • I hope to meet you in person, because I think I would greatly enjoy your company.
  • I already have met you in person, and despite being somewhat quiet, you are indeed an awesome person.
  • It was really fun hanging out with you at Otakon.
  • It was fun teaching you Dominion at Otakon.
  • It was fun teaching you Dominion at Otakon.
    You're very good at teaching Dominion.

• Your ambition and dedication to your dreams is truly inspiring. I have always been proud to call you my best friend.
  • You do amazing cosplay.
  • You're one of the smartest dudes I know, I've learned a lot of interesting things from you.
  • I have a deep and huge amount of respect for you and your opinions, most of which I agree on. I also SEVERELY enjoy it when you disagree with Scott.
  • I just like you! Enough said!
  • Viga, you are pretty goddamn awesome. You're funny, nice, ambitious, creative, and all-around jovial. Keep it going.