This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• I believe you bring both pure emotional insight as well as smart ideas to your posts.
  • I believe you bring both pure emotional insight as well as smart ideas to your posts.
    You show high-class in avatar selection.
  • Not only does your handle sound delicious, I tend to agree with you a lot.
  • Though I haven't really seen many of your posts, you've been around for a while, and I definitely recognize you as a steady part of this community. Also, dragons are cool.
  • Though I haven't really seen many of your posts, you've been around for a while, and I definitely recognize you as a steady part of this community. Also, dragons are cool.
    You just had an awesome mean thing to say about me. I bow before your words.
  • You like ponies! YAY! *hug*
  • You do visual creativity, aka art.
  • edited February 2012
    Hey, Apsup, wazzup? I like your style.
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • You're a pretty rockin' dude, and you got your head on well straight. Sure, you have your problems, but you work your way through them, and come out better in the end, and that's an extremely good behavioral trait to have.
  • edited February 2012
    I'm jealous of your vast and varied skill set. You seem knowledgeable on just about any topic.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • You are a formidable gamer.
  • You have fantastic music skills.
  • edited February 2012
    Anybody who pursues a PhD in robotics is fucking awesome in my book. Also, your hipster-like taste in games is much in line with my own; I approve.

EDIT: herp, that was directed at Andrew. Sonic, you're crazy charismatic with an awesome voice, and Shadoworc, I hear your family is pretty awesome.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • You seem like a sincerely good guy and I value your ability to talk openly with someone you don't know very well. The fact that you're able to put value in people you've never met and haven't interacted directly with much at all gives me more hope for humanity.
  • You are so pretty! I wanna date you! <3
  • You're so adorable and upbeat! You have a cool style! I want you around in REAL LIFE.
  • Ooh! I'm overdoing it in this thread, but Anrild, you're pretty, kind, smart, talented, and fun to talk to.
  • You can be funny in the most wonderfully bitter ways.
  • You're so cool! Super cool! Lets play games again at CTcon!
  • You are an awesome person, inside and out. And you make a mean comic book fairy!
  • I fully believe you are destined for greatness, from all the stories you've told and the creative strides you've made.
  • I would trust you with my life, should the situation call for it.
  • You have excellent taste in headphones. Love the Grados.
  • You are a really cool dude to hang out with at cons and a great musician. To quote Dr. Seuss, "Oh, the places you'll go!"
  • You're a fucking madman for having me on FNPL so often, but it's an agreeable kind of mad. And I can say I was genuinely overjoyed, and it left me with a warm feeling the rest of the day when you gave me a shout-out last ep, despite being forced to bail on you.
  • Churba, I don't think I have any words for how awesome I think you are. I would be honored to hang out and have a drink with you sometime.
  • You're a rocking dude, I'd be more than happy to have awesome drinking adventures with you, because let's face it, how could a drinking adventure involving you not be pretty awesome?

• Churba. This forum would be significantly worse without you. Thanks.
  • You are a pretty cool dude, even if your sarcasm detector sometimes breaks.
  • YoshoKatana, you are most certainly a cool dude, having met you in person multiple times now. We should play board games some time.