This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• Being your secret Santa was awesome and really fun, especially since we have similar tastes in video games, sci fi books and ponies!
  • You got me:
    1. The best pony.
    2. An amazing book.
    3. My favorite game since Portal 2.

Seriously, best Secret Santa Ever.
  • Same to you, sir! And I have learned much more about Joe Hill after having hung out with you.
  • You did a nude photoshoot. Respek.
  • You're smarter and more motivated than I see myself ever being.
  • You give yourself too little credit! You've set up and organized plenty of forum events; enough so that I'm confident in your abilities in that department!
  • Happy Valentines day you lovely person! <3 *kiss on cheek*
  • Your rage face is beautifully terrifying.
  • edited January 2013
    You've got mad flow.

Necromancy on this thread because, hey, why not?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Your knowledge and drive will take you far. Rock lifes' face off until it melts.
  • You do more to get new conversations going and revitalize and renew this forum then most. I can tell you are really trying.
  • You lurk until there are irrelevant statements to make or important questions to ask. That's good, I like that.
  • You are a handsome devil.
  • You have chosen the best CO from Advance Wars to be your avatar. (I also would have accepted Colin)
  • You are a good artist and smart game designer.
  • If I were half the dude you are, when I was your age, I'd have been twice as good as I was.
  • You inspire me to become a better person.
  • edited January 2013
    I consider you (and Pete, though he's not the poster above me) a mentor.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • You seem like a badass person with excellent taste.
  • You do panels, and they're pretty rad.
  • You're a nice guy, which is rare in this day and age. Also, you have a Boota hat.
  • You've been around the Forums for quite some time, and I enjoy the fact that you're a mainstay here!
  • You're a pretty cool dude, VentureJ(2). And it seems most posting in this thread have been here for a while. Axel's been his since 2009 apparently. Holy crap.
  • Nine, even if you are a dick and a troll on occasion, you're still pretty funny most of the time. I look forward to hearing more of your exploits (and those of all the Breakfast Club).
  • Link, you were an absolute joy to play Seven Wonders with that one time god knows how long ago.
  • I don't see you a whole lot. Probably because I'm not here enough. But every time I see that avatar I go "d'awwww".
  • You have a sense of devious humor comperable to Loki.
  • edited January 2013
    A top class bloke, you are. I've never known you to fail to be classy, intelligent, and interesting. It's a pleasure to have known you all these years, and my only complaint is that I've not yet known you long as I'd like.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Your continued survival in the horrible wasteland of aus brings about renewed hope to your people.
  • You have a consistently great sense of humor.