This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• I see a lot of myself (circa high school) in you. You're a great, smart kid with a lot of potential. Never let 'em see you sweat, Greg.
  • You're only a year older than me, but you seem so much more awesome that I'm making "being as cool as WuB" a life goal.
  • Your college is probably harder than mine and yet you still manage to do awesome shit and you've accomplished a lot. You're doing really great.
  • You face a lot of criticism here with courage while keeping your head high. I respect that.
  • You entertain me: a distinction not held by many as of late.
  • There are just too many good things I can think of that I can't decide on one. Great job, keep being awesome.
  • You respectfully let me be the totally super-awesome and rad Dutch guy.
  • I enjoy pretty much everything you post.

Everything.
  • edited January 2013
    You are one of the most intelligent and well-reasoned posters on this forum. Also, by all accounts you are crazy awesome at food.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • You have an amazing ability for logicalness and arguing with Scott in ways that few of the rest of us can.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2013
    You have an amazing ability for logicalness and arguing with Scott in ways that few of the rest of us can.
    You are a very smart, entertaining, and thoughtful guy; and it is always a pleasure hanging out with you at conventions (see you at PAX East this year).
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Your enthusiasm and flair for drama is infectious and entertaining in turns.
  • You were born a winner. You were the best sperm.
  • You face harsh criticism but stick around anyway. I admire that.
  • The two people previous I know to be reasonable people who don't jump up my ass when I get something wrong.
  • Your avatar of the death star with RRoD makes me snerk.
  • I lurk a lot of the time, so I don't know if we've spoken directly much, but I do read around a decent bit. I don't always agree with what you write, but you debate better and carry yourself better than most I could say that about. Also you don't tend to carry disagreements or grudges over into unrelated topics. That's the mark of a good guy, I think. At the end of the day, even if you don't see eye to eye on some things, you can still respect them as a person and you can see yourself going to get a beer together afterward. You cool, dude.

And also your avatar is fab. Go Derpy Style. /fist pump
  • You do lurk most of the time, but because of it you have one of the best hit rates in the forum (in terms of good posts). You're very good at getting all your thoughts into a cohesive post, and then not responding to the nitpicky bullshit that the rest of the forum (myself included, really), seems to love. It's very impressive.
  • I pretty much lurk and have done so since 06, but every time I see one of your comments I notice I seem to relate to it far more frequently than I do normally with others. Call it awesome? Possibly. But I do enjoy seeing your input in threads and sometimes compare (and contrast, rarely) what I would have posted had it been me.

Plus, you have a Fluttershy avatar. I mean, had Rarity not pranced her way to my #1 spot of my favorite ponies, Fluttershy would definitely be rocking that.
  • You don't post very often, but almost every time you do I appreciate it and enjoy it, and you have superb taste in ponies.
  • Polandball's the shit, thanks for introducing us.
  • You brought much joy into the world when you created Hoboking! Thanks for that.
  • I don't see you on here too often, but you seem like a really genuine, easy-going guy, and I have nothing but total respect for those qualities.
  • You are likable! <3
  • In a decade of anime cons and punk rock concerts, you are still unlike anyone else I have met.
  • You're seriously the smartest and most world-aware high schooler I've ever known. I hope you learn to cope effectively with your set of issues, because once you do you'll probably become unspeakably awesome.

Hell, you've been a con panelist, so you're already far cooler than many of us.
  • You are modest and waited four months for a reply without any complaint.
  • You are considerate and replied to linkigi when the thread had dropped into the abyss.
  • His milkshake brings all the gurls (and some boys I guess) to the yard.
  • I really like your mane!