This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Are people willing to accept fabulous prizes?
  • I will be by Christmas old.
    Fixed.
  • Signed up! BTW Secret Santa, I love American candy.
    Fixed.
    Did you export it? I still don't see it after refreshing.
  • edited September 2010
    I will be by Christmas old.
    Lest your heart's by then gone cold.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • edited September 2010
    So when will the final deadline be for submissions? Perhaps mid October?

Nevermind, I read the form.

I was thinking mid October for the fact that if I do a large project, I have more than enough time.

However, I'll figure something out. Ho ho ho, I'm already getting excited for this. I love the brainstorming and creation processes.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I kinda want to do it... but I know so little people here that I'm afraid I'll get someone who I know nothing about, and they'll hate my gift. :(
  • I kinda want to do it... but I know so little people here that I'm afraid I'll get someone who I know nothing about, and they'll hate my gift. :(
    I don't think it will be that bad of a problem because people should give some sort of hint on their application.

Also people should know that they shouldn't expect anything super duper awesome, this is about giving. I'm sure that you'll think of something fine. Do eet.
    I don't think it will be that bad of a problem because people should give some sort of hint on their application.

Also people should know that they shouldn't expect anything super duper awesome, this is about giving. I'm sure that you'll think of something fine. Do eet.
    Okay! :D
    I think if I happen to get a tricky person, I'll come up with a default gift that anyone would like. ^_^

To the secret santa powers that be: is there a way to say NOT to let us have a particular someone? For example, don't let me get Andrew bc I live with him and will be getting him awesome presents anyway. :-P
  • Can we change it to Secret Hanukkah Harry? I'm not a fan of Santa.
  • edited September 2010
    What about Festivus Fred?

Inb4 Ro by 0 seconds!
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited September 2010
    To the secret santa powers that be: is there a way to say NOT to let us have a particular someone? For example, don't let me get Andrew bc I live with him and will be getting him awesome presents anyway. :-P
    Put that in your request I would suggest or be stuck with Andrew at his jest. :P
    Can we change it to Secret Hanukkah Harry? I'm not a fan of Santa.
    That's cool, but how about Front Row Crew Festivus for the rest of us?
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • How about we kick it pagan style with the Yule and shit?
  • It really doesn't matter what it's called. We all know what we are supposed to do.

BTW, thanks Sonic for getting this out.
  • I was thinking mid October for the fact that if I do a large project, I have more than enough time.
    Yeah, okay. A month is enough time.
    That's cool, but how about Front Row Crew Festivus for the rest of us?
    I like it.
    Inb4 Ro by 0 seconds!
    Ladies First.
  • edited September 2010
    Put that in your request, I would suggest; or you'll be stuck with Andrew at his jest.
    FTFY.

I'm playing way too much Dragon Age these days.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • BTW, thanks Sonic for getting this out.
    A yup.
  • FTFY.
    Thanks. My punctuation skills need work. >.>

Woohoo! I win! Ro: 1 Omnu: 0

Also, I wonder if Neito can give last year's info so we don't get the same person we did last year. That would be spiffy.
  • Sail, gimme your email and I'll send last years SS info.
  • You mean Sonic -.-
  • edited September 2010
    Right. Sorry. Long day. Saw an S name, assumed it was you. :<
    Post edited by Neito on
  • For whatever reason, I get Sail and Sonic mixed up all the time.
  • Thanks. My punctuation skills need work. >.>
    It wasn't the punctuation. Your phrasing was one syllable shy of being perfect iambic pentameter. Thus, I fixed it. I'm crazy like that.
  • Alright! I'm in!
  • I'm in, why not?
  • I am in too :D
  • Yeah, so... I never heard anything from my Santee last year. Like, the guy never even posted to say if he got his present or not. It was international, so there was no delivery confirmation. I'm still kinda pissed off, as I put a lot of work into that gift and would have at least liked an acknowledgment of receipt. I don't think I'm up to the risk of going through that again, so I'm gonna sit out this year. Maybe next time.
  • Yeah, so... I never heard anything from my Santee last year. Like, the guy never even posted to say if he got his present or not. It was international, so there was no delivery confirmation. I'm still kinda pissed off, as I put a lot of work into that gift and would have at least liked an acknowledgment of receipt. I don't think I'm up to the risk of going through that again, so I'm gonna sit out this year. Maybe next time.
    Well, if it was me, I didn't get it. Still, you shouldn't be deterred by it, just play the card to Sonic and get him to give you someone that actually sent their present last year.