This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• Sail, gimme your email and I'll send last years SS info.
    You mean Sonic -.-
    Right. Sorry. Long day. Saw an S name, assumed it was you. :<</p>
    For whatever reason, I get Sail and Sonic mixed up all the time.
    -_-J
  • Stop snorkelling and show your face. That's probably why people mix you two up, you hide!
  • Yeah, so... I never heard anything from my Santee last year. Like, the guy never even posted to say if he got his present or not. It was international, so there was no delivery confirmation. I'm still kinda pissed off, as I put a lot of work into that gift and would have at least liked an acknowledgment of receipt. I don't think I'm up to the risk of going through that again, so I'm gonna sit out this year. Maybe next time.
    Well, if it was me, I didn't get it. Still, you shouldn't be deterred by it, just play the card to Sonic and get him to give you someone that actually sent their present last year.
    It wasn't you. In fact, it wasn't anyone who actually posts regularly on the forum. The guy just kinda popped in to put his name in, then disappeared.

I did *get* a great present from my SS... a neat scarf that I love. I just don't like that someone would exploit the SS game like my Santee did.

Also, may I suggest that you put shirt size into the sign up sheet so that people have a little extra info for their shopping? ;) Or not, if you want to make things difficult.
  • Also, may I suggest that you put shirt size into the sign up sheet so that people have a little extra info for their shopping? ;) Or not, if you want to make things difficult.
    Well I wonder if it's possible to edit your previous submissions. If not, you can have Sonic whisper the Santee questions.
  • t, you can have Sonic whisper the Santee questions.
    I would prefer that. Just whisper your question to me and I'll find out for you.
  • Bump so people who want to sign up will remember.
  • Though, if manage to get Thane of Cawdor in the draw, I already know what I'm getting for him - A Queensland Maroons Jersey.
    The only gift I'll be sending you is a big fat (blue) middle finger.

...and my testicles. Fucking Queenslanders.
  • I'd like to sign up as well.
  • This Hobartian has signed up!

Also:
    Fucking Queenslanders.
    We Queenslanders are a lovely bunch :D
  • ...and my testicles. Fucking Queenslanders.
    I'll brew them into beer and call it Testicale, and that's NEXT year's Secret Santa Sorted.
  • The only gift I'll be sending you is a big fat (blue) middle finger.

...and my testicles. Fucking Queenslanders.
    Where did that shit come from?
  • I signed up. ^_^
  • In reading the spreadsheet, I gotta say, some of you guys are hilarious! And Scott! I had no idea you were such a softie! ^_~ I wish I didn't have to pick them randomly.
  • How would they ever know Sonic?
  • some of you guys are hilarious!
    Wha? We're all funny, motherfucker! We wouldn't be a part of this forum if we weren't. (Well 99%, imo.) =P
  • Shit. This thread reminded me I never sent my gift to Ro. I'm going to have to do something awesome as penance...
  • I'm currently on the edge with this. I looked how much it would cost me to send something small to US and it wouldn't drive me bankrupt. Also there is other methods of giving a gift that might be easier and cheaper for me. I see how I feel on Monday and decide then.
  • Shit. This thread reminded me I never sent my gift to Ro. I'm going to have to do something awesome as penance...
    A thousand lashes across the crotch!
    I said "awesome", not "something a Dominatrix would come up with".
    I said "awesome", not "something a Dominatrix would come up with".
    You must knit something for her.
  • I signed up.
    edited October 2010
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    Post edited by ... on
  • I signed up too. Hopefully I won't suck at finding a good gift, cause I tend to not be very creative at that.
  • Alright, I'm in this time. Yusss.
    Buy me yarn.
  • Apsup, if you are worried about the cost of shipping to the US, consider shopping at an online site such as Amazon.com where you could elect to have the item shipped directly from the store to the person. If all else fails, there are always digital gifts as well (gift certificates, steam games, etc.)
  • Apsup, if you are worried about the cost of shipping to the US, consider shopping at an online site such as Amazon.com where you could elect to have the item shipped directly from the store to the person. If all else fails, there are always digital gifts as well (gift certificates, steam games, etc.)
    I already thought that. Maybe I should take part then. I have already considered some things I could give if the one getting the gift has relevant interests.
  • Alright, I have now entered the fray! I do have the money, and a debit card, so I will probably throw in like, $10-20 for whoever I get.
  • Reminder Bump! The entry time will end on October 16th, so times a tickin.