This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• I believe I also got a good one Muahahaha.
  • edited October 2010
    You know what? Sticking to the list has a more hilarious result than not. MAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Really, the suspense of not knowing who got you something is so great. I still enjoy my Yotsuba! She has hands that can hold thing so she can battle my DQ8 figures with swords or hold another figures hand!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Is Nine signed up?
  • No, he's not.
  • Aw jeez, it's on now. I gotta get my thinker on. Can't mess this up.
  • I got mine! I hope I meet their expectations!
  • Aw jeez, it's on now. I gotta get my thinker on. Can't mess this up.

And good luck to whoever has me.
  • Just out of curiosity, how many people signed up? Also, I was planning on sending my gift out in early-mid December. Is there a certain time everyone tries to coordinate for or is it just decide on your own?
  • 32 people signed up. Ideally we aim for it to arrive close to the holidays, but there's nothing saying you can't just send it out now.
  • I didn't get my email and I signed up too.
    Check if you got a whisper on the forums.
    Check if you got a whisper on the forums.
    The most recent whisper I got was in an unrelated thread, but not here. What do I do?
  • Wait for Sonic to respond.
  • Wait for Sonic to respond.
    Okey dokey.
  • Looks like I got somebody I know nothing about. Thankfully, his/her note gives me an idea for an awesome art project, and if that doesn't work out Amazon.com can save me.
  • Looks like I got somebody I know nothing about. Thankfully, his/her note gives me an idea for an awesome art project, and if that doesn't work out Amazon.com can save me.
    We are on the same boat here, but I think I can manage.
  • edited October 2010
    Who would be the sender and what would the subject line for this email be? I'm not seeing anything in my inboxes...
    Post edited by Dromaro on
  • I think that Sonic is sending the info via Whisper, since he did not put a "Your email" field in the form.
  • ...I have no fucking clue what to give my santee...Oh shit.
    haha tell me about it
  • edited October 2010
    I haven't receive any e-mail either :O
    Silly me, I forgot to scroll down ;p
    I will try to find the most awesome gift in time and space :D
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • No whisper as yet. I'll assume it's forthcoming. =D
  • I'm learning a new skill for you Santee. My hands and wrists are cramping from the practice and learning. I'm enduring pain for you. PAIN!
  • I'm learning a new skill for you Santee.
    Same here, though no pain yet. Unless you don't like it, which would be the worst pain of all. :(
  • I actually don't mind the pain or the learning. I honestly wanted to learn this skill, so having a certain Secret Santee forced me to start learning now. ^____^
  • I actually don't mind the pain or the learning. I honestly wanted to learn this skill, so having a certain Secret Santee forced me to start learning now. ^____^
    My skill is super interesting to me, and I have no clue why. I have never experienced any desire to learn before, but now it sounds fun.
  • I know what you mean. The pain of taking the mouse and the constant clicking on Amazon. Oh!

Yeah...I'm a bitch. XD
  • edited October 2010
    Okay, those who "didn't get" their whisper. You did. It probably just sank to page 2. I just bumped it up for you.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Okay, those who "didn't get" their whisper. You did. It probably just sank to page 2. I just bumped it up for you.
    Sillies. You can also click on "Whispered Discussions" on the left side of the forum.