This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• Who has two thumbs and just signed up? Dis guy!
  • Signed up, bitches.
  • I'm officially signed up.
  • Allright I'm all signed up. ^_^
  • I can't wait. This is just going to be so much fun!
  • Argh, I want to sign up, but I can't think of a fucking thing to write about myself to help out my Santa.
  • Argh, I want to sign up, but I can't think of a fucking thing to write about myself to help out my Santa.
    Dear Santa,

I've already got a stash full of trash, so send me a gift of cold hard cash.

• Dear Santa,

I laughed pretty hard, and you gave me an idea, and a few ideas that spring from it. Thanks Scott!

• Dear Santa,

I laughed pretty hard, and you gave me an idea, and a few ideas that spring from it. Thanks Scott!
    Origami or similar craft made out of bills?
    edited October 2010
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    Post edited by ... on
  • Am I doin' something wrong? Do I need a secret password? It says the form is turned off, so I can't sign up.
  • Am I doin' something wrong? Do I need a secret password? It says the form is turned off, so I can't sign up.
    It says spaces availble: 1, but maybe it filled?
  • I guess I wasn't. Was there an updated link somewhere in the thread that I didn't see? Well, doesn't matter. Thanks!
  • So what's up with the list, Mr. Khaze? When can we expect our emails of our secret santees?
  • I signed up slightly after the cut off. I want to go shopping at the wonderful fair in the park!
  • I forgot about the deadline. ^_^J Okay, I'll work out the pairings and send out the emails today.
  • I know someone who's getting a Borders gift card for Christmas
    HAHAHA, that would be hilarious whoever did get Sonic, gave him a Borders gift card. XD
    HAHAHA, that would be hilarious whoever did get Sonic, gave him a Borders gift card. XD
    I lol'd so hard the library is looking at me.
    I lol'd so hard the library is looking at me.
    Hehehe...
  • Make sure you get the addresses and stuff exactly right.
  • Hehehehe...I got a good one.
  • Hehehehe...I got a good one.
    I also got a good one. I'm could go easy and get something on their list, but I'm going to try to get one thing that kills multiple birds with one stone.
  • My plotting begins...Mwahahahahaha...
  • Just noticed that these forums doesn't have an easy way of finding posts by one specific poster. Normally quite useless thing, but could help here. Also if there is easy way for that I will soon be proven wrong.
  • edited October 2010
    Yes they do. It's in the search.
    Make sure you get the addresses and stuff exactly right.
    The addresses are all copypasta's from the form's spreadsheet. If it's wrong, well...
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Just noticed that these forums doesn't have an easy way of finding posts by one specific poster. Normally quite useless thing, but could help here. Also if there is easy way for that I will soon be proven wrong.
    Go to the search > select "Comments" > type "[username]:" > hit search
  • It is ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. Other than my gloves, my other craft projects will be put to the side.

If only I already knew how to do Amigurumi. *sigh* It's ok, I'll figure something out.
  • edited October 2010
    Just a reminder, if you have any questions you'd like for me to relay to your designated santa target, contact me through the private message thread.

Also, those of you who elected to participate this year will be getting a special gift in addition to the gift you'll be getting from your Santa.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on