This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• Hrm - I sent off the form, but it must have error'ed out on me. Ah well, we have an even number, it's not a concern.
  • The person I'm santa to is so great. There are literally hundreds of possibilities that I have with this person, so whoever you are, you will get a cavalcade of awesomeness.
  • The person I'm santa to is so great. There are literally hundreds of possibilities that I have with this person, so whoever you are, you will get a cavalcade of awesomeness.
    Ditto, which makes it super hard.
    Ditto, which makes it super hard.
    I was on the positive side of that statement, it is so stupidly easy to choose what I'm gonna get that person.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2010
    Well I've just shipped my gift off to my santee and it just went over $20.00 (by two dollars). However the final price itself was a result of shipping costs since I've sent four things off (the list prices of each are very cheap). Sadly, super shipping did not apply in this case, but oh well. Hope you like it, whoever you are!
    Post edited by Geo on
    "Santa" is an anagram of "Satan." I expected no less. You fucking rock.

I just told Amazon to send my gift out today; my Santee should have it posthaste.
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2010
    According to Amazon, 2 of the 3 packages I sent (I originally bought 4 items and they had to be split up into 3 packages; 2 in one package and one each in two packages) have reached the santee's home. I cannot find any tracking data about the third package. What worries me about this is that it is long past the estimated delivery dates and there is no way for me to know if it got there or not.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I plan on starting my gift this month. I'm just being lazy.
  • I never did get a whisper for my santee. =/
  • edited November 2010
    God man, why didn't you say so earlier!

EDIT: Dromaro, IT"S RIGHT FUCKING THERE. Cmon man, this is the second time I've had to dredge it up for you.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I've begun work on my gift. Here's a little preview:

I think you're going to like this, Santee.
  • If you're whispering it to me, I swear to The Flying Spaghetti Monster I can't see it. I've had this issue not seeing whispers in the past. Perhaps emailing it to me would be better? dwelty@blizzard.com
  • My gift shipped yesterday. Look for it in the next few days, Santee.
  • I'm going to wait until after thanksgiving to send this.
  • I'll have my gift picked out and on its way at the end of Thanksgiving break. So, very soon. :D
  • I gave my person his gift while I still have money. He was quite happy! ^_^
  • Is it ok if we wait till close to Christmas time to send our gifts? Not only am I lazy, but I would think it would be a more Christmasy gift if it arrives closer to Christmas >_>.
    Me as well. All my weekends are just full of stuff until then.
  • Is it ok if we wait till close to Christmas time to send our gifts? Not only am I lazy, but I would think it would be a more Christmasy gift if it arrives closer to Christmas >_>.
    That's fine. I'm procrastinating so mine will more than likely be send around that time.
    Of course it's okay. I'm just sending my gift now because I'm not sure if I'll have money then.
  • I'm drawing out plans for my gift. I'll try to send it by the end of the month.

I..I..I don't know what to say. I bow to you.

By the way, when can we reveal who we sent gifts to/who sent us gifts?
  • By the way, when can we reveal who we sent gifts to/who sent us gifts?
    I've been wondering this myself.
  • Presumably after everyone has either received their gift, or knows who they are supposed to get one from.
  • We should have some kind of checklist that we can mark off when we get our gifts so we can know when.
  • Dude, Props to whoever sent that to Geo. That is a great reference book.
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2010
    Dude, Props to whoever sent that to Geo. That is a great reference book.
    It even said on the front "The bible...updated." It pretty much is.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • It is called the "film school bible." for a reason.
  • Dude, Props to whoever sent that to Geo. That is a great reference book.
    It even said on the front "The bible...updated." It pretty much is.
    Update the bible. Now there's an idea.