This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon Black and White

Comments

• Zekrom is okay, but doesn't look like a Pokemon. Reshiram, however, looks completely ridiculous- even more ridiculous than Palkia.
  • The thing is, the legendaries that are on the covers of the boxes always suck, and are boring. The other legendaries are far superior.

For example, I'll take a Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos over a Mew/Mewtwo any day.
  • Apparently the white legendary is actually for Version Black and vice versa. Interesting choice.
  • Apparently the white legendary is actually for Version Black and vice versa. Interesting choice.
    I agree. Something to switch it up a bit. Very nice.
  • I really get the feeling that Nintendo is going to introduce a Light type in this game.
  • I always envisioned the Togepi line as light types.
  • I always envisioned the Togepi line as light types.
    That might be a "new discovery" like how the Magnemite line was "discovered" to be part Steel.
  • This is the time to add a type if they're going to do it.
  • This is the time to add a type if they're going to do it.
    I was always hoping that they would add a new type around the RSE era to balance out the fact that Dark existed. Alas, when I got it; I was disappointed. I echo Ryan's statement.
  • I usually go for the fire starter pokemon but I really like that new grass pokemon.
  • Ditto. I'm so in love with Smugleaf.
  • I usually go for the fire starter pokemon but I really like that new grass pokemon.
    I usually go for the Fire one because there aren't that many good Fire types until late in the game, it's a good thing I tend to really like the Fire starters anyway. I'm still bouncing back and forth between Bacon and Wotter. I'll have to see all of the new Pokeymanz before I try to make a decision on a team.
  • Ditto. I'm so in love with Smugleaf.
    I like smugness in my pokemons.
  • The thing is, the legendaries that are on the covers of the boxes always suck, and are boring. The other legendaries are far superior.

For example, I'll take a Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos over a Mew/Mewtwo any day.
    Your second statement makes no fucking sense after your first statement. Red/Blue/Green had the third-stage form of the starter pokemon on the boxes, not Mew or Mewtwo. Hell, in the first generation legendaries were 'side-quests', unimportant to the story, but after that suddenly the legendaries matter in the fucking story, and there are more and more and more and more each fucking generation.

Kill them all.
  • There will always be overpowered legendary Pokemon because kids love them.
    The look on their faces when they hear that they can't use legendaries in official competitions is priceless.
    The look on their faces when they hear that they can't use legendaries in official competitions is priceless.
    It's the thought of this look of rage/disappointment/desperation that gets me through my days.
    When I went to Ellis Island, I saw some kids standing around outside of the cafeteria playing Pokemon. I walked over and looked at their screen, they were doing a double battle and one kid had an Arceus and a Palkia, the other had an Arceus and a Giratina. I scoffed and walked away knowing that my team could easily take down their precious legendaries.
  • When I went to Ellis Island, I saw some kids standing around outside of the cafeteria playing Pokemon. I walked over and looked at their screen, they were doing a double battle and one kid had an Arceus and a Palkia, the other had an Arceus and a Giratina. I scoffed and walked away knowing that my team could easily take down their precious legendaries.
    Six Geodudes. Can't lose.

/obligatory
  • Six Geodudes. Can't lose.
    I would just like to state that I am building a six Geodude team just because of this joke. They will all know Selfdestruct and will be named One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six.
  • I would just like to state that I am building a six Geodude team just because of this joke. They will all know Selfdestruct and will be named One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six.
    Can't lose!
  • I'd just like to point out that a google search for "six geodudes can't lose" (without the quotes) puts this forum as the 4th result.
  • The look on their faces when they hear that they can't use legendaries in official competitions is priceless.
    This year they are allowed.

Serebii says that the Yu-gi-oh monsters are part dragon type, and no one is surprised by this "stunning" turn of events.
  • I would just like to state that I am building a six Geodude team just because of this joke. They will all know Selfdestruct and will be named One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six.
    Not One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Hanabi?
  • It might be more interesting to spell something with the six geodudes. Like

G E O D U D

or maybe use two letters per dude

FU CK YO UR MO M!
  • I used to use a real killer Heracross in Wi-Fi battles on the Wii. Used to laugh my ass off when he would take some punk kid's legendary down with one hit!

Good times...
  • edited June 2010
    six geodudes can't lose
    It's now number one.
    I would just like to state that I am building a six Geodude team just because of this joke. They will all know Selfdestruct and will be named One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six.
    Not One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Hanabi?
    I like it. I could use Hanabi first, just so that when he brow up I can turn to my opponent and say, "Now, we both have...a-five guys!"
    or maybe use two letters per dude

FU CK YO UR MO M!
    I like this, too.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited June 2010
    The Pidgey of this game is a fucking pigeon. I hate pigeons. I like the gear Pokemon, though, it's pretty kewul. Also note that the professor is female this time around and that the Pokedex or what ever device they're having this time to replace the Pokegear looks like an iPod Nano. Maybe it will have a video camera?
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • KILL THAT PIGEON WITH AN EARTHQUAKE! MY HATRED FOR PIGEONS WILL MAKE IT WORK! KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT!

As for the prof, she looks good, the nano is also sweet, and the gear-mites look decent.
  • The gear-o-mon is one of my new favs.