This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Nintendo 3DS

Comments

• This story is evolving painfully slow. I demand full details! Also, why did you not buy 50 of them?
    Traded in my DSi and a handful of pretty bad games and I got the system for $70 and Ocarina of Time 3D for $35.

Then you didn't get it for $70. You are full of shit.
    Agreed, and unless it was the craziest of trade-in specials I have ever seen, I'm sure you were underpaid by Gamestop.

• heh, I got two 3DS zelda bundles for FREE bitches. I just had to get married. Whooooo... Oh wait..
  • Still waiting for a "must have" game before I commit. I am a big Paper Mario fan... We will see.

Also, who cares about waiting for a 3DS lite. You might die in a traffic accident tomorrow, THEN you would be looking like the fool huh? :)

But like others have said, just trade up or sell old 3DS when lite comes out. I have always done this. Chuck a game or two in that you won't play again and you often sell the system for near new anyway.
  • We should exchange friend codes...What was that forum thing where we put our information? It's not linked to at the top anymore...
  • You can still get to it at http://idshare.frontrowcrew.com, but no one ever actually updates it. Just post your codes.

Mine again is 2621-2721-7406
  • Mine is 2707-1776-0723.
    I have done some swapnotes. It seems pretty fun :D
  • Added you both. I'm: 0559-7090-9529
  • edited December 2011
    'Bout to Kart it up, join me if you can.

A note about MK7: When I spectate, I always see a lot of apparently trying to snake and failing and doing badly. I don't think snaking works in this iteration.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited December 2011
    A communication error occurred. :P

Edit: Got a race in, but then my internet kicked me off. Oops. Reconnecting doesn't seem to be working so well...
    Post edited by Axel on
  • I will be getting the game tomorrow then.
    Any of you going to MAGFest?
  • Unfortunately, no.
  • Unfortunately, no.
  • Adding all of you guys!

3222-5560-5254
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in NYC for a few days and Jesus H. Tap-Dancing Christ my StreetPass has been getting a work out. It got around 15 over the course of an hour.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Grandparents got me one for Christmas. Adding everypony.
    1203-9733-2598
  • Here is mine, I got no friends yet but I'm hopping to get a few here.
    2062-9492-7183
  • 4811-7270-9978

So, this means no Friend Codes for every single goddamn game, right? I just add someone once, and they're my friend in any game we share?
  • I just add someone once, and they're my friend in any game we share?
    Yes.

• I just add someone once, and they're my friend in any game we share?
    Yes.

Awesome. Way to not fumble it on the 1 yard line, Nintendo.
  • Have you both added everyone?
  • My scanners say no.
  • 4682-8560-8952

I'm going to add everyone or at least try to.
  • Alright. I added Neito, Sucrilhos, and usrName.
  • I've added everyone on this page. Everyone's still coming up as "Provisional", though.
  • Don't tell me. There's no friend request system. Both people have to enter in each other's friend codes?
  • Don't tell me. There's no friend request system. Both people have to enter in each other's friend codes?
    Yup.
  • If you're near each other in physical proximity, you can add each other without codes. So if you meet someone at a con, you can both just press a button to add each other. But over the internet, you need to enter a friend code.
  • I've added everyone on this page. Everyone's still coming up as "Provisional", though.
    Strange, I've also added you and you're showing up as provisional.
    Strange, I've also added you and you're showing up as provisional.
    Might help if I wasn't a dipshit giving out someone else's friend code I had in my clipboard by mistake.

4210-4613-9825
  • My friend code is: 4167-4488-1619