This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Nintendo 3DS

Comments

• I know I can Google it, but I need to figure out how to get the Key to open up that one path.
  • NoA is doing one of those awesome things I never thought they'd do: translating Fatal Frame: Cursed Memoir, an AR-based Fatal Frame game that turns your 3DS into the Camera Obscura.
  • NoA is doing one of those awesome things I never thought they'd do: translating Fatal Frame: Cursed Memoir, an AR-based Fatal Frame game that turns your 3DS into the Camera Obscura.
    My body is ready.

• edited January 2012
    Has Find Mii 2 made black and yellow magic a thing you want to use or are they still entirely pointless? On that note, are there any other rooms that require you to have a certain color (like the light blue shield ghost or the dark room)? Because I hated those with a passion.

...Did Nintendo decide to make black the most useless color in terms of magic just because that's the most likely color people will choose as their favorite?
    Post edited by Diddgery on
    I will definitely get this.

• Metal Gear Solid 3DS demos out.
  • If you're planning on getting Kid Icarus Uprising, make sure to go to the Club Nintendo page and order the free (0 dollars, 0 coins) AR cards for the battle mode.
  • For those with the 3DS, today is the 1 year anniversary of the 3DS being released. Check your Mii Plaza for a special guest.
  • For those with the 3DS, today is the 1 year anniversary of the 3DS being released. Check your Mii Plaza for a special guest.
    I got ridiculously excited about that when I saw it this morning. It's the little things in life...

• He was automatically level 5 in Find Mii, it was nice.
  • Yep. I was stuck on this evil Mummy guy that keeps on scaring Jeremy's Mii and I finally did some damage.

Come PAX time, I will have went through the dungeon at least once or twice depending upon how often I check. I should also get all my puzzles completed as well.
  • He also has every Puzzle Swap piece, if you're missing any pink pieces.
    Yeah, I would need to meet him around 20-30 times to get all the ones I'm missing.

• I've got every Puzzle Swap. Also on my third playthrough of Find Mii 2's Secret Quest.

Being at RIT has its advantages.
    Yeah, I would need to meet him around 20-30 times to get all the ones I'm missing.

I got all but one pink piece on all the available puzzles at Magfest. Pretty much any con will have enough people to where you can finish the puzzles, I would think.
  • Why can't I get him?
  • Holy shit. Kid Icarus is really good, guys. I just got it on a whim, with very little expectations. It's fantastic, and there is SO much in this game!
  • Holy shit. Kid Icarus is really good, guys. I just got it on a whim, with very little expectations. It's fantastic, and there is SO much in this game!
    I keep playing the first levels over and over and over to get better gear. Seriously, it's freakishly addictive.

• I really enjoy the game, but honestly? I would've prefered it be all rail shooter. Those are the best parts.
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 has been announced. 3DS is finally getting a list of worthy games.

I'm still waiting for 3DS Lite. I still have DS games unplayed!
  • Might see if I can swap my Wii back to a PSP. I miss the emulation.
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 has been announced. 3DS is finally getting a list of worthy games.

I'm still waiting for 3DS Lite. I still have DS games unplayed!
    I'm waiting for Paper Mario. DS lite must be close.

• Honestly, I'm tired of the paper mario games at this point.
  • Folders on the menu screen THANK GOD.
  • Folders on the menu screen THANK GOD.
    I just hate that the folders are only differentiated by the first letter of the title you give it. It could at least show the logo of the first item in the folder.

• I didn't even realize you could give them real names, mine just came out numbers. Still, it helps a shitload in organizing all my ambassador VC games.
  • 3DS is adding a Castlevania game and a Harvest Moon.
    Gonna buy one yet?
    Gonna buy one yet?
    When the price is lower, there's a 3DS lite, and there's an R4 equivalent.
  • When the price is lower, there's a 3DS lite, and there's an R4 equivalent.
    I'd also add a new Advance Wars to that list, but that ship sank a long time ago.