This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Nintendo 3DS

Comments

• I thought FAT32 would be too limited to work on a 2TB card. Not sure what the max file system size limit is, but it only supported files up to 4GB, and doesn't even support long filenames.
    It does, kinda, though, doesn't it? Also,
    The maximum disk size is approximately 8 terabytes when you take into account the following variables: The maximum possible number of clusters on a FAT32 volume is 268,435,445, and there is a maximum of 32 KB per cluster, along with the space required for the file allocation table (FAT).
  • I thought FAT32 would be too limited to work on a 2TB card. Not sure what the max file system size limit is, but it only supported files up to 4GB, and doesn't even support long filenames.
    It does, kinda, though, doesn't it? Also,
    The maximum disk size is approximately 8 terabytes when you take into account the following variables: The maximum possible number of clusters on a FAT32 volume is 268,435,445, and there is a maximum of 32 KB per cluster, along with the space required for the file allocation table (FAT).
    2 TB is the absolute max when it comes to Fat 32 space.
  • Games on the to get list after AB

Monster Hunter 3DS
    Animal Crossing

Any others?
  • Fire Emblem Awakening.
  • Get Monster Hunter Tri G before AB and you, will, and I can hunt together.
  • I am so stoked for Animal Crossing. You guys know there is a sloth in that shit, correct?
    Although I will be verily a n00b at it, but can work, can't you just play together online via Internet?
  • I am so stoked for Animal Crossing. You guys know there is a sloth in that shit, correct?
    We've been discussing some of that in the Animal Crossing thread. You should be a part of it. :D
    Although I will be verily a n00b at it, but can work, can't you just play together online via Internet?
    Not in the 3DS version, only the WiiU version.
    -_- FAIL!

• I joined the 3DS club. 3DS Mario Tennis might be the best Mario Tennis.
    What is thy code good sir?
    I don't know.
  • Scott, go buy Pushmo on the e-store. You will enjoy. :3

Go to the Home Screen, on the top of the screen, there should be a square smiley face. You should find your code there.
  • Scott, go buy Pushmo on the e-store. You will enjoy. :3
    $7? Are you insane?
  • No. Well I got it on sale for like $3. Sail and Li_Akahi will agree with me that it's worth it.
  • I really don't see myself buying anything from that overpriced store. My plan is to only buy the must-play games. If they are single player, sell them on Amazon after I beat them. Wait for Nintendo to stop updating the firmwares to the piracy cards can finally win.
  • I really don't understand how $7 for a digital game is overpriced, especially when you can put in so many hours of gameplay.
  • I really don't understand how $7 for a digital game is overpriced, especially when you can put in so many hours of gameplay.
    On Steam right now you can get Binding of Isacc for $5. You can get Strike Suit Inifinity for $3.50. You can get Dead Space 1 or 2 for $5 each. Steam has Super Hexagon for $3. Think about all the games on my iPhone that I will probably spend more time playing that are $1 or $0.

That game has to be really fucking good to be worth $7. It also loses a lot of points for being tied up in Nintendo's DRM, which I do not trust for shit. I fully expect anything I buy in the 3DS e-Store to disappear and become lost forever at some point in the next decade. I trust in Valve that every game I have bought from Steam I will be able to play for the rest of my life.
  • Still wondering about the code, going to need it for animal crossing business
  • I don't think Scott is the Animal Crossing type.
  • I don't think Scott will be happy until game publishers pay him to play their games.
    -_- FAIL!

Are you certain about that? There's the three ports you can use or whatever- I assumed one was local and one was online?
  • I don't think Scott is the Animal Crossing type.
    You pay $35 to slowly waltz about and collect/design things. That's amazing.
  • The three Guild01 games are still on sale through the end of May if you're worried about $5 versus $7
  • edited May 2013
    Get Monster Hunter Tri G before AB and you, will, and I can hunt together.
    -_- FAIL!

Are you certain about that? There's the three ports you can use or whatever- I assumed one was local and one was online?
    100%. You cannot play MH3G online without it being the Wii version.
    I joined the 3DS club. 3DS Mario Tennis might be the best Mario Tennis.
    I don't know.
    Go to your home screen and press the orange smiley face on the top bar to go to your friend list, then go to your card (it'll have your Mii). You can also register friends locally (within 3DS wireless multiplayer distance) without having to type in the friend code.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Oh yeah, and congrats Scott on your new purchase. ONE OF US.
  • Also, my only real complaint about Mario Tennis Open is that the Powershots are a little too overpowered. It's pretty hard to get a point without using them.
  • The three Guild01 games are still on sale through the end of May if you're worried about $5 versus $7
    Hmmmm. Is there a way to demo?
  • Speaking of Demos. Scott - the eshop offers several demo downloads of retail games.