This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• Rick Santorum likes dead foreign scientists.
    He likes something Obama did!?

I kid, I kid,

• I'm pretty sure he just has a blood lust that can only be sated by the blood of those more intelligent than him.
    Is he just throwing Russia in there randomly? I thought we were okay with them, not on great terms, but definitely better than North Korea or Iran.
    Is he just throwing Russia in there randomly? I thought we were okay with them, not on great terms, but definitely better than North Korea or Iran.
    All of the GOP candidates with the exception of Huntsman hate China and Russia, which is completely fucking stupid, since we are okay with them. Also, they're nuclear powers, so it's in our best interests to be cool with them.

• Yes, don't bother Russia. We are not in the cold war. Right now it is all peredyshka, don't poke it.
  • Probably a bit NSFW
  • Heh. They're bears.
  • I saw the panty, and I was like, yeah, risque, but pretty par for the course. Then I scrolled down and there was laughter.
  • I've had my eyebrows waxed. I remember how painful it was the first time and I don't want that kind of pain anywhere near THAT particular region.
  • Same, but moustache area. My eyes watered up
  • It's 4am here.

• That looks like Uboa
  • >.< Flash can unmute my computer?
  • Was it a screamer? Glad I clicked out...
  • edited January 2012
    A whole bunch of girls at my old high school are having weird neurological symptoms. Mass hysteria or something worse?
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • A whole bunch of girls at my old high school are having weird neurological symptoms. Mass hysteria or something worse?
    Looks kinda like mass hysteria to me.
    The Health Department says no other students or faculty are at risk
    But if they don't know what caused it, or even if it is mass hysteria, how would they know if anyone else is at risk?

• edited January 2012
    A whole bunch of girls at my old high school are having weird neurological symptoms. Mass hysteria or something worse?
    Looks kinda like mass hysteria to me.

The Health Department says no other students or faculty are at risk
    But if they don't know what caused it, or even if it is mass hysteria, how would they know if anyone else is at risk?

I imagine an important part of preventing the spread of mass hysteria is saying that people shouldn't be worried about it.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Not sure if this guy is a grade A conservative or just taking the piss (did I use that term correctly?).
  • edited January 2012
    Not sure if this guy is a grade A conservative or just taking the piss (did I use that term correctly?).
    In this context, Yeah, pretty much. At least, if you were meaning to say "I don't know if he's conservative, or just mocking conservatives."
    Post edited by Churba on
  • A whole bunch of girls at my old high school are having weird neurological symptoms. Mass hysteria or something worse?
    Witches.

• edited January 2012
    Not sure if this guy is a grade A conservative or just taking the piss (did I use that term correctly?).
    In this context, Yeah, pretty much. At least, if you were meaning to say "I don't know if he's conservative, or just mocking conservatives."
    Sweet. Can I come live in your country now?

EDIT: My additional qualifications are that I know Fosters is not Australian for beer, I know the difference between Australian accents and New Zealand accents, am terrified of spiders, and can count to ten on one hand.
    Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • Not sure if this guy is a grade A conservative or just taking the piss (did I use that term correctly?).
    Yes. You shall be issued a keg of beer and a pointy stick upon entry.
    Yes. You shall be issued a keg of beer and a pointy stick upon entry.
    Is it easier to use a pointy stick to get another keg of beer, or a keg of beer to get more pointy sticks?
  • Is it easier to use a pointy stick to get another keg of beer, or a keg of beer to get more pointy sticks?
    Did you just summarize all partisan arguments revolving around the economy and social programs?

• edited January 2012
    Wow, Megan McCain is pretty hot. Still not listening to her, but, yeah, pretty hot.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Wow, Megan McCain is pretty hot.
    Agreed. Who'd have thought it?

John McCain used to be a pretty good-looking fellow. He's just really old now.

John McCain used to be a pretty good-looking fellow. He's just really old now.
    You're right, my bad. That's a really good pic.