This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's sooo hot (I.E. Weather bitch thread)

Comments

• That feeling of sweaty hands on laptop keyboard. I don't like that feeling. (Waiting for AC to kick in at work)
  • It's way too hot up here in Massachusetts.
    It's very clearly...
  • I really like how if you open the door to the sidewalk with your eyes close it feels like you are opening the door to a pizza oven, only vertical.
  • I really like how if you open the door to the sidewalk with your eyes close it feels like you are opening the door to a pizza oven, only vertical.
    I wouldn't know that feel, bro. We don't have AC here.
  • edited June 2012
    I love Pete so much. Do you know why? BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A 2ND AIR CONDITIONER FOR THE LIVINGROOM. So I do not have to hide in the bedroom all day. He is my hero.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Stepping on my back porch and like walking on the surface of Mercury.
  • Jesus fuck it's hot.
  • Wusses. This is best weather. ;^)
  • No, it's a bit too goddamn hot. Especially when my apartment doesn't have AC.
  • edited June 2012
    No, it's a bit too goddamn hot. Especially when my apartment doesn't have AC.
    I'd rather have below-zero temps than this shit. At least I can put on more sweaters in the winter.
    Post edited by Neito on
    Anyone who is too hot, I have a suggestion for you. You complain because you can't remove any more clothes. Here is the real answer. Remove your hair. Having no hairs makes everything colder. I think that is a significant factor in why I have been so much colder recently and want it to be extra warm. Judging by the looks of people, I think I'm actually feeling good ten degrees cooler than everyone else feels. If my bike starts moving, I still actually feel a little chill even today.
  • I am not shaving off my hair. Look at how thick this is, my barber charges me double. I love my hair. It's my fifth best feature.
  • Short hair definitely helps. Taking off my shocks does it for me.
    It's fine outside, but without AC Pete's livingroom gets to be something like 120 degrees F. That's just dangerous for the human body.

Anyone who is too hot, I have a suggestion for you. You complain because you can't remove any more clothes. Here is the real answer. Remove your hair. Having no hairs makes everything colder. I think that is a significant factor in why I have been so much colder recently and want it to be extra warm. Judging by the looks of people, I think I'm actually feeling good ten degrees cooler than everyone else feels. If my bike starts moving, I still actually feel a little chill even today.
    If I shaved my head, I would look like one of those Irish westie douchebags. I'll continue being too hot, thank you very much.
  • It appears to be 101 in my room currently, must upgrade fan tomorrow.
    How about remove some fat as well? :-P
    I'm super lucky and naturally thin, so I get cold all the time. When people are in the office complaining that its too hot, I'm shivering under the cardigan I take everywhere because I get too cold. 76 is the best temp for me, but Andrew won't let me keep it there because its too hot for him. :-P I always have a blanket on in my apartment. Its kind of a curse though, being cold all the time sucks.
  • Its kind of a curse though, being cold all the time sucks.
    Yeah, it's not my favorite thing.
  • And that's why Scott shaves his chest.
  • And that's why Scott shaves his chest.
    I would for temperature reasons, but I don't actually for other reasons.
  • If only we could average our two climates together.
    It's called Southern California coast.
  • I'm enjoying the 60's-70's weather we've been having over here. Warm enough that I don't need a jacket, but cool enough that I can still wear pants comfortably to work.
    It's called Southern California coast.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_climate
  • Actually if you have problems with heat, lose some weight that helps a lot too :-p
  • Truth. Part of the reason I like heat so much has to do with having almost no body fat. If the air temperature is near my actual body temperature, I'm extremely comfortable.
  • 76 is the best temp for me, but Andrew won't let me keep it there because its too hot for him. :-P
    It's also too hot for my little yeasties.