This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Comments

• Also, Girls is hilarious in so many ways for the wrong reasons.

Do girls really act like her?
    I hope not :O
  • I do like Kristen Schaal...
  • I'm watching Super Hero Squad, if you life Super Heroes and want something light with lots of marvel in jokes it's for you and on Netflixs
  • edited June 2012
    <3 you HBO
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Episode 1 of The Newsroom was amazing.
  • "the uploader has not made this video Availiable in your country"

Well, fair enough, seems that HBO shows being the most pirated in Australia, and on top of that, Australia pirating them far more than anyone else in the world, hasn't really taught them a lesson.
  • As a fan of Justified, I do like Longmire on A&E. While both of them are of the new age western genre, Longmire embraces more of the old west aesthetic. First episode has a man shot with a Sharps Buffalo Rifle.
  • Newsroom was outstanding. Best parts of Sports Night and the West Wing combined into a Voltron-like combination of awesomeness.

Jeff Daniel's character's rant at the beginning was epic!
  • Watched both seasons of Justice League and moved on to Justice League Unlimited.
  • Started watching Chuck season 1. I'm enjoying it more than I expected.
  • Stop after season 2 to preserve your opinion of the show.
  • Falling Skies is the only thing I am watching as it airs right now. I have started Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix, I cannot understand what took me so long, it is quite good.
  • Yeah, jtvh is burning through Avatar. She started sunday and we're already on episode 17.
  • Am I a terrible fanboy for reposting a show? Episode 2 of Gravity Falls was even better, and apparently they have a 3-season arc fully plotted. I checked the usual threads and there is literally nothing but love for this show, from /co/ to Something Awful to pony forums. Not a single negative post. Quite a sight to see. Up for free on Disney's site too.
  • I'm going through the entire Sharpe series. Horatio Hornblower ain't got shit on Richard Sharpe and the 95th.
  • I'm going through the entire Sharpe series. Horatio Hornblower ain't got shit on Richard Sharpe and the 95th.
    I have spent 5 seconds Googling, and I think I need to move this way up the queue.
  • 13 episodes of the original avatar series down in a day. It's definitely pretty good.
  • That is a lot of Avatar for one day.
    Whatevs. I went through all three seasons in five days. That's like 13 episodes a day.
    Whatevs. I went through all three seasons in five days. That's like 13 episodes a day.
    That's nothing, I went through seven seasons of How I Met Your Mother in 5 days.
  • That's nothing. I have sex.
  • That's nothing. I have sex.
    Only to make babies. =P
  • I'm a pro at creation.
  • Personally, it was a lot of episodes in one day. I just wanted to chill out at home last night so I set up a nice way to watch television in bed and relaxed with a lady-friend for a while. And today: ALL THE GAMES. I've got a bunch of people coming over to play eclipse and such.
  • I was taking summer classes on campus. There was literally nothing else to do.
  • I've really only sat through season marathons for the first season of Dexter and the first season of Heroes, each took me about three days to finish. Couldn't really get into any of the other seasons of Dexter and had no interest in watching any of the other seasons of Heroes. Currently watching Game of Thrones first season but I'll probably stop after that. For some reason I just have a hard time watching TV, I guess I just get bored sitting there not participating in something so I am usually playing games.
  • Just started watching the he'll cat show on Animal Planet. Good stuff.
  • Well I finished Avatar: The Last Airbender and while I am still working on my opinion of how good of a show it is I have to say I really enjoyed watching it. It is one of the few shows where I like all of the main cast, if not the only with a main cast as large as the one it has.
  • I realize I'm late to the game, but I just started watching Community.
  • I realize I'm late to the game, but I just started watching Community.
    It's ok. I've only watched episode 1 and have no desire to watch the rest of it for the time being. ^_~