This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• If X-COM does go on sale, might buy.
    I will buy it if it goes on sale.

Might. Depends on how much sale.

• Hey dinguses (dingii?):

Sorry it's in wacky funbux but there it is.
  • Still too much. At $25 I might consider it.
  • Get limbo. Just.... Get limbo. All of you. This is not optional.
  • Intrusion 2 looks pretty awesome. AoE IIV might be good too. Walking Dead is still too much for me to throw down considering it is episodic. None of the Indie Games pique my interest.
  • Walking Dead is complete as of today .
  • AoE IIV
    Really? IIV?

I picked up Payday: The Heist (since I hadn't bought it before, but some people mentioned it might be good), XCOM (that sale was enough for me), and Chivalry (after reading a review, it sounds pretty fun).
  • edited November 2012
    I picked up Payday: The Heist (since I hadn't bought it before, but some people mentioned it might be good), XCOM (that sale was enough for me), and Chivalry (after reading a review, it sounds pretty fun).
    AKA, I yell at everybody to buy it every time it goes on sale, because it's FUCKING GREAT.

Seriously just buy it guys. It's worth your money. Seriously, it's FIVE BUCKS.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • RymRym
    edited November 2012

AKA, I yell at everybody to buy it every time it goes on sale, because it's
    Seriously just buy it guys. It's worth your money.
    Agreed. ;^) I know it's great. I just literally wouldn't have played it even once yet if I already owned it! -_-*

Post edited by Rym on
  • edited November 2012

AKA, I yell at everybody to buy it every time it goes on sale, because it's
    Seriously just buy it guys. It's worth your money.
    Agreed. ;^) I know it's great. I just literally wouldn't have played it even once yet if I already owned it! -_-*
    Hey, you're a busy guy, we're not holding that against you. And any time I'm able, I'm happy to rock it with any Forum member I have on steam. It's good solo, but it's even better with friends.

Post edited by Churba on
  • edited November 2012
    Still too much. At $25 I might consider it.

Sadly this is much the way I feel. The deals kinda suck so far. Perhaps my expectations are just too high.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Now, with the holidays coming up, I may well just buy the motherfucker tonight.
  • Endless Space is 14 bucks right now, TOTALLY worth it (P.S. play me)
  • I'm going to wait till XCOM is bundled with all future DLC/expansions.
  • Even if you wait 4 weeks I guarantee the Christmas sale will be a lot better. I'll probably get ninja game and to the moon if it's on sale for this one and maybe make a dent in my current games in the meantime.
  • Wasn't there talk of getting a big ol' game of EYE: Cyber Necromancy going on? The four pack is only $7.50 at the moment, so we might as well...
  • Hotline Miami is ~$7.50, you won't regret it.
  • edited November 2012
    Endless Space is 14 bucks right now, TOTALLY worth it (P.S. play me)
    Hotline Miami is ~$7.50, you won't regret it.
    I'm going to wait till XCOM is bundled with all future DLC/expansions.
    IAWTP
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • If X-COM does go on sale, might buy.
    I will buy it if it goes on sale.

Was on sale, brought.
  • I just blew $13 and got gifts for everyone on my Steam list. Yes, even you.

Speaking of which, Rym and Scott need to friend me on the Steams so I can give you Steaming gifts. Also anyone else on here.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SquadronROE/
  • Nothing stands out for me, yet. Frankly, I'm still playing Space Pirates & Zombies from the last Humble Bundle; better game than I expected.

If anyone else wants to friend me on Steam, my id is: 2bfree.
  • Xcom is not cheap enough yet for me.
  • Everyone should go buy Analogue: A Hate Story right now. Seriously, do it. It's my vote for best game of the year, and it's 75% off; Under 4 bucks for the soundtrack version.
  • Everyone should go buy Analogue: A Hate Story right now. Seriously, do it. It's my vote for best game of the year, and it's 75% off; Under 4 bucks for the soundtrack version.
    Oh yeah, I expected that to just be an average VN, and it turns out that it's actually this deep, dark, pretty fucked-up story. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

• edited November 2012
    RANDOM COMMENT COVERING UP
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Bought Walking Dead season 1 and Analogue: A Hate Story (thanks for the tip Gauntlet). I think that this Steam sale might cause me to experience some of those much talked feels.

Also I got Payday, but that has probably less of the feels in it.
  • Also I got Payday, but that has probably less of the feels in it.
    I think the love triangle between Hoxton, wolf and the big red diamond in diamond heist is particularly well developed.

• I'm maskmys on Steam. Feel free to add me.
  • MISSED PAYDAY LIKE AN IDIOT

GABEN HAVE MERCY
  • MISSED PAYDAY LIKE AN IDIOT

GABEN HAVE MERCY
    I think the Christmas sale had games recur as daily if they were flash sales and vica versa. We can only hope.