This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• edited December 2012

The Basement Collection: VY3JY-BR3JW-ZHKGZ

Just quote what you've redeemed.
    Yoink.

Or not. Ninja'd.

Speaking of Ninjas, buy Mark of the Ninja if you like fairly satisfying stealth games.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb: 096R6-QTP57-IICNY
    Thank you!

• The Basement Collection: VY3JY-BR3JW-ZHKGZ

Just quote what you've redeemed.
    Yoink.

Or not. Ninja'd.

Speaking of Ninjas, buy Mark of the Ninja if you like fairly satisfying stealth games.
    Ah, sorry dude.
  • I guess if we're doing this, I might as well give out my own spare Humble Bundle games.
  • edited December 2012
    Steam keys follow; do the usual thing, I guess:
    The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC: 83B0G-5CD0Q-KRK5F
    Legend of Grimrock: A7TMD-ZLBNA-23DQD
    Cave Story+: BCZA9-R4936-AABA2
    Saints Row: The Third: 9RMVY-LP3RH-7XH6K
    Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: WM8TA-WWYMR-6MQD8
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: WM8TA-WWYMR-6MQD8
    NOM.

• The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC: 83B0G-5CD0Q-KRK5F
    Legend of Grimrock: A7TMD-ZLBNA-23DQD
    Thanks.
  • edited December 2012
    Steam keys follow; do the usual thing, I guess:
    Saints Row: The Third: 9RMVY-LP3RH-7XH6K
    Much love, Dmitri. Thank you.

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited December 2012
    Dota 2 pass w/ a bunch of hats is $7.50, which is actually a pretty good deal if you want in.
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • edited December 2012

Cave Story+: BCZA9-R4936-AABA2
    thanks.
    Post edited by 2bfree on
  • Saint's Row 3: 3Q5BG-JGP7G-EZYEL
  • Saint's Row 3: 3Q5BG-JGP7G-EZYEL
    Thanks. Heard good things about this one.
  • I literally discovered the wish list two days ago.
  • Sonic generations is $5.25 right now on Green Man Gaming. Its really 7.50 but if you enter the code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 you get 30% off any digital download.
    link
  • If you are a Sonic fan and don't have it, you need to get it.
  • edited January 2013
    Double post derp.
    Saint's Row 3: 3Q5BG-JGP7G-EZYEL
    Thanks. Heard good things about this one.
    Two words: Helicopter Scene.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Man, Mark of the ninja is really, really good, the small amount that I've played so far. It's certainly got THE best stealth system I've seen since maybe Thief 2.
  • Man, Mark of the ninja is really, really good, the small amount that I've played so far. It's certainly got THE best stealth system I've seen since maybe Thief 2.
    I finished up Mark of the Ninja yesterday. It's a fantastic game. It's worth picking up at it's regular price, let alone on sale.
  • The way I put it is that it's very satisfying stealth. When you pull off some ninja shit, it feels like you did something good, not just waited forever for the guy to turn his back. I'm looking at you, Metal Gear Solid.
    I finished up Mark of the Ninja yesterday. It's a fantastic game. It's worth picking up at it's regular price, let alone on sale.
    Jesus, I'm having so much fun with it. The one-hit-kill combat system is interesting - it changes it up every time just so that you don't feel like you're just doing everything by rote, you have to pay attention. And it's not just in the execution of the game itself - which is excellent - but the Short-term planning and skill required to bounce around and take, for example, four stealth kills in the shortest possible time - it's possible, but it's JUST hard enough that it makes you work for it, and you feel rewarded when you pull it off.
  • Dota 2 pass w/ a bunch of hats is $7.50, which is actually a pretty good deal if you want in.
    Fuck no it's not. Unless for some bizarre reason you think paying $7.50 for cosmetics is a good deal, it's a horrible deal! If you want a pass, just ask. I still have two of the fucking things, they're everywhere in abundance and worthless once you already are in.
  • There's no tension in MOTN which is my major issue with the game. It almost gives you too much info.
  • Yeah if anyone wants DOTA 2 passes, I have 7.
  • I'll take a Dota 2 invite off your hands, someone. trogdor42 on Steam.
  • Yeah ok! cyclpsrock on Steam
  • You lazy bastards. Last time I was giving out keys NOBODY (okay, 1 person) showed interest. I will slap someone next time.
  • I held true to my word. I still don't care about dota.
  • I am so glad you shared your apathy.
  • Got guns of Icarus so I shall be playing that a bit this weekend. Also I want to play payday.
  • Last day of the Steam Sale, I have $13 left in my wallet. Maybe I'll just buy everyone here a copy of the worst game on Steam.