This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• Evochron Mercenary: y / n
  • No. Get X3 instead.
  • Agreed. Do I need to post the picture of my regular fighter craft looking like a pimple on the arse of my largest ship again?
  • Apparently Steam is extending sales and is giving people one last opportunity to get a select number of the most sought-after titles that will have reprise of their biggest discounts.

Sweet. I'll get FTL at 50% off, iirc.
  • I think I got most of what I wanted. Dishonored didn't really go that much on sale, FC3 is still too new, there were some games I thought they would do more of a sale on, and a couple that I expected them to be put on sale but weren't (Guild Wars). I was really only interested in those though if I could spend a few bucks on them to play because I probably wouldn't play a whole lot of them.
  • Yeah if anyone wants DOTA 2 passes, I have 7.
    Cool. 2bfree on steam.
  • I too have two dota passes, but I may not be able to dispense them till late today or tomorrow. I can't recall if I can gift from my inventory via my phone.
  • I have one Dota 2 pass as well, although everyone on here probably has it already from the number of people that have been offering.
  • What is Data?
  • What is Data?
    DotA

• I FEEL U MAN
  • Make that Six copies of Dota. I could make a pokemon team out of DOTA.
  • Make that Six copies of Dota. I could make a pokemon team out of DOTA.
    Can't lose.
  • I also have tons of copies of DotA now.
  • how do you acquire all these free copies :-p
    They just appeared in my inventory.
  • Someone send me one and I'll add it my ever expanding library of unplayed games.
    They just appeared in my inventory.
    Valve wants to avoid the Blizzard-esque day one megaton fuck bomb that would go off in their servers if they just went F2P now, so they just release piles of beta keys that people can trade / gift whenever they open new servers / regions. Basically, anyone who wants into Dota 2 has to take 2 or 3 simple steps to get in, instead of just hitting "install" in steam.

Australia has their own region now, so everyone has half a dozen keys.

• Australia has their own region now, so everyone has half a dozen keys.
    I should make the breakfast club play in the Australia region a few times, just for laughs. Only fair, after all.
  • Are any keys still floating around? If people are getting in on this then it would be cool to play with people.
  • edited January 2013
    Yeah, I still got all mine. What's your steam ID?
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Valve just gave me four keys for the game.
  • GUYS GUYS STEAM HAS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE NOW! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!

Said no one ever.
  • GUYS GUYS STEAM HAS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE NOW! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!

Said no one ever.
    You just did.

• Curses. I forgot to put quotes around it.
  • Holy fuck, Steam box prototype is amazing.
  • What's so amazing about it?
  • The small size, I guess.