This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• Batman: Arkham Asylum is one of the best single player games I've played in a long time. It's $7.50 right now.
    I just bought it. I also picked up Flatout 2 for $1.
  • How are the Flatout games and the Red Faction games?
  • I'm getting Splinter Cell Conviction (and Double Agent, which they basically through in as a bonus). So is Chaos Theory worth the price, just to complete my collection?
  • So is Chaos Theory worth the price, just to complete my collection?
    Chaos Theory is the best out of those three games.
  • Arkham Asylum is more like a Batman simulator than an actual game.
    I do not see a problem with this.
    I do not see a problem with this.
    Does it kill your parents?
  • Speaking of Batman, my Steam icon has never been more appropriate:
  • I might pick up batman today. Maybe.
  • Can I throw in I think Batman: AA was the best game I played last year (2009).
  • Still haven't bought anything. MONEYHATZ $$$$$
  • Can I throw in I think Batman: AA was the best game I played last year (2009).
  • Does one recommend playing Batman with a mouse/keyboard or with an XBox controller?
  • Does one recommend playing Batman with a mouse/keyboard or with an XBox controller?
    The combat's a little more comfortable with a controller, if you have one.
  • Picked up Space Asshole.
    Played it mostly with keyboard/mouse and it was ok, then once at school I tried it with xbox controlled and that took the game to the next level.
    Definitely a controller, if you've got one.
  • When January 2nd is over I am removing my credit card from my account.
  • Destruction racing for $2? I'm so there. Space Asshole for $5? On that too.
  • Ah fuck, I thought this shit was over, but it keeps going until January 2. One hour until even more deals. WTF.
  • Yea, hopefully all the deals suck so I don't buy.
  • Space Asshole is pretty awesome, I played it last night. You have 17 minutes to pick it up. Gogogo!
  • Yea, hopefully all the deals suck so I don't buy.
    Agreed
  • It's repeat day. Meh.
  • "Second Chance Deals." So, if you've been keeping up with all the deals so far, and got what you wanted, nothing to see here, move along.

If you're late to the party, go nuts.
  • Today's is a re-run of some of the deals if you hadn't already got them.
  • Second Chance Day. Phew.
  • Picked up HL2 episode 1, included the Deathmatch mod as well. Fuck yeah.
  • yea, it's your second chance to buy games like super meatboy that you didn't get for some reason.
  • Dead Rising 2 has been on my wishlist because I've never owned the first one but I know it's fun, and supposedly the sequel is just exactly the first game but with tons of added weapons and stuff, so I want it but I have so many other games to play and I feel like that buying games on Steam when they're less than a year old is a silly thing to do unless it's something you've been dying to get.