This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• Completely worth it if you haven't already watched them on youtube.
  • Mmmmm...Squeenix week.

I expect anyone who doesn't own Island Asshole to pick it up when it inevitably goes on sale for $5.
  • If Yosumin comes up. Just buy it. Do it.
  • The only Square Enix game on Steam that remotely interests me is Final Fantasy XI, but I refuse to pay a monthly subscription fee for any one game. Either sell me the game or don't. I will not be strung along.
  • The only Square Enix game on Steam that remotely interests me is Final Fantasy XI, but I refuse to pay a monthly subscription fee for any one game. Either sell me the game or don't. I will not be strung along.
    Do you have Batman already?
  • Portal 2 is $45 pre-order, eh? It better be more than twice the size of Portal 1. You know in a year that shit is going to see some heavy ass discounts. Thing is, I kinda have to get it right away because there is co-op action.
  • It's only 2 player co-op though, so if you find someone who's willing to get it at the same time as you, you're set. Might also be people wanting to replay it.
  • I'm so glad I get my new Macbook this week. Going to play the hell out of some Steam.
  • I can't decide if I want Arkham Asylum or this kickass shirt.
  • Arkham Asylum. Definitely.
  • edited February 2011
    Gah! Why are there 10% off specials at the top of the listing?
    Does anyone know how they are actually ordered?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Arkham Asylum. Definitely.
  • Didn't everyone already get it in the winter sale?
  • I bought Arkham Asylum on the cheap at Christmas and have beaten it twice.
  • Supreme Commander 2 for $3.74. Worth it?
  • It's not a Steam sale, it's an XBLA sale. However, from February 28 through March 6, Pac-Man CE DX (2010 Scott Rubin Game of the Year) will be 400 points, which is 50% off.
  • Supreme Commander 2 for $3.74. Worth it?
    Yeah, it probably is worth it for a few games against the CPU. If you can convince a few buddies to pick it up 2v2s are very fun.
  • Civ 4 and 5 are on sale this weekend for $7.50 and 29.99, respectively.
    CIV4 is worth that. Currently, CIV5 is not. I haven't played it in many weeks.
    There are very few games that I won't buy at the $7.50 price point.
  • edited February 2011
    A new patch is coming out in a few days.. It's not a Multiplayer patch though.. FUCKERS.

I still got something like 30 hours out of Civ5 (probably more) so I'm not saying that at 50 bucks it wasn't worth it. I'm sure once they patch multi-player it might get a renaissance.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • edited February 2011
    I am beginning to believe that the thought "I might want to play it one day.", in combination with Steam sales, will be the undoing of me.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I am beginning to believe that the thought "I might want to play it one day.", in combination with Steam sales, will be the undoing of me.
    You too? It's had a serious effect upon my video game purchasing habits.
  • Three Hitman games for £5. Not sure if I should try to find out which is the good one or just get all of them at once.
  • With the exception of TW: Shogun 2's release in March and Pacman DX, I'm probably going to stop buying video games for several months.
  • With the exception of TW: Shogun 2's release in March and Pacman DX, I'm probably going to stop buying video games for several months.
    Duke Nukem Forever?
    Portal 2?
  • Duke Nukem Forever
    Portal 2
    Fuck.
  • edited February 2011
    Fuck.
    I know the feeling. I'm saving up already. If it wasn't for pesky things like rent and food, I'd have pre-ordered already.
    Post edited by Churba on