This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• My payment isn't going through, either. The problem is probably on their end, just wait it out for a few hours.

Also the Magicka pack is $8 and gets you Magicka, Magicka Vietnam, and Wizard's Survival Kit.
  • Ok, hopefully it'll still be on sale then. Eh, either way it'll probably be on sale again by the time I have a GPU capable of playing it well.
  • Stuff always stays on sale for at least a day.
  • It just worked for me, try now.
  • Now its not on sale anymore where I am.
  • Oh wow, I must have ninja'd it. My receipt says $7.99 but the website says $15.97. Weird.
  • Yeah I was about to try again but it was $10 in my cart. Oh well
  • Civilization V and assorted DLC is 40% off.
  • edited April 2011
    ArmA 2 Basic for £4?

And Mout & Blade for £14. It's a good day to be Andrew.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • AND a new Mount & Blade is coming out that looks completely badass.
  • Amazon US has Portal 2 for £20 which is the price I decided I'd buy it at so now I'm wondering is this a fore-runner to a Steam sale next week or a one off?
  • Looks like I can afford to buy Portal 2 now. Excited!
  • Its EA week on steam, DA0 at 50% off today
    Still too much money. My only interest is in trying it to see what people are talking about. I would pay $5 at most.
  • Its EA week on steam
    Still too much money. My only interest is in trying it to see what people are talking about. I would pay $5 at most.
    I'm very interested in the game, I just don't have the time it takes to get through a Bioware game. Common sense tells me to just play cheaper and better games at the moment. If I had extra days in the week, I would gladlly pay $30 or $40 bucks for a game such as Dragon Age.
  • Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat are already at $40 on Amazon. Also, I'm getting Green Day: Rock Band and The Rock Band Track Pack for about 25 dollars total.
  • It appears to be need for speed day on steam, and at good prices too.
  • I know Hot Pursuit is good; does anyone have any opinions on Shift or Undercover?
  • I know Hot Pursuit is good; does anyone have any opinions on Shift or Undercover?
    Hot Pursuit is the only one I care about, but it's still too much money.
    If you want a racing game that is close to simulation, but still a bit arcade-ish, that's Shift. You can play it like a simulation and be really precise and technical with your driving and they reward you for that, or you can be really aggressive and British Touring Car aggressive with your driving and they'll reward you differently for that.
  • I'm not really big into racing games, but I'm really thinking about grabbing NFS Undercover just because it's $2.50. I'm waiting for Steam to do Sims day. Or should I say, I'm really hoping for Steam to do Sims day.
  • Ugh. I missed Dragon Age day. Hopefully the last day is all of the above day.
  • New Wii bundle coming out, bundled with Mario Kart for $150. Also, Nintendo is setting up a classics line for $20 games, but is only adding Zelda: Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Mario Sluggers. Seriously Nintendo? The bundle price is good but those $20 are old or crap. You can do better.
  • We're talking about Nintendo here, it's a shock that they're lowering the price on anything.
  • edited May 2011
    We're talking about Nintendo here, it's a shock that they're lowering the price on anything.
    I always felt that the $20 lineup for Gamecube's greatest hits was solid. Not so for the Wii. Something changed there.

Edit after a quick Wikipedia read: Smash Bros. Melee and Pikmin were both initial titles in the Player's Choice line, and they were given this price cut only 13-14 months after they first hit shelves. Twilight Princess has been around almost five years.
    Post edited by Matt on
  • I'm not really big into racing games, but I'm really thinking about grabbing NFS Undercover just because it's $2.50. I'm waiting for Steam to do Sims day. Or should I say, I'm really hoping for Steam to do Sims day.
    Today, your wish is granted
  • Ugh. I played Sims #1 back in the day. I just don't understand spending time on that nonsense.
  • The Sims is a game that fascinates but doesn't entertain me, like Starcraft.