This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• You would be very, very stupid not to buy Meat Boy today if you do not already own it. Just throwing that out there.
  • You would be very, very stupid not to buy Meat Boy today if you do not already own it. Just throwing that out there.
    My thoughts exactly. Even though I didn't have much cash in my checking account, I knew I would regret it if I didn't buy it. Plus I'll be getting birthday money next weekend so its basically like an early birthday present from myself.
  • And the level editor is being released very soon.
  • FRCF Meat Boy level pack?
  • has anyone played Killing Floor? Is it any good?
  • has anyone played Killing Floor? Is it any good?
    I've played a bit of it. It's a pretty cool cooperative survival horror game. Survival horror in this case meaning stay alive as long as you can.
  • edited April 2011
    when I hear "survival horror" I hear

1. very limited resources
    2. sluggish controls (but not necessarily in a bad way)
    3. running being a better option than fighting

are these true facts about Killing Floor?

if a brodude already had L4D2 should he stick with that?
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • Not at all. I mean survival horror very literally. You try to survive from the horrible shit trying to kill you. There's a shop, you buy better stuff between rounds. I'm fairly sure you come back if you die as long as one of your team's alive at round's end.
  • edited April 2011
    So, apparently, people have been rooting through the games modified for Potato day and are finding what may be jokey Valve references but are trying to work out if they in-fact contain hints as to the next Valve game.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited April 2011
    So, apparently, people have been rooting through the games modified for Potato day and are finding what may be jokey Valve references but are trying to work out if they in-fact contain hints as to the next Valve game.
    Most hilarious - If it all turns out to be nothing more than valve performing an incredible act of trolling.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Most hilarious - If it all turns out to be nothing more than valve performing an incredible act of trolling.
    Which is totally something Gabe would do.
  • Free copy of Mass Effect 2 for Dragon Age 2 owners.
    I just got this e-mail. If you pre-ordered, you get it for free right off the bat. XD
  • So there's a game you can pre-order on Steam called Sanctum. It gets released next Friday. Basically, it's a co-op first person tower defense game. That's a new combination I definitely want to try. What do you know, it's cheap! $13.50 for one copy, $19.99 for a two pack! Anyone want to Paypal me ten bucks and your Steam account name?
  • Chu Chu Rocket free for iOS today
  • edited April 2011
    Not bad for $2. It's a coin purse.
  • The Humble Indie Bundle returns sooner than expected! Trine! Shadow Grounds! Donating to indie devs and Child's Play! DO IT!
  • edited April 2011
    Bioshock 2 is $5 on Steam today. I'll buy that for $5! A four pack is $15 if three people want to paypal me $3.75 and their Steam account names.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited April 2011
    Also Magicka +Magicka Vietnam bundle for £6.
  • The Humble Indie Bundle returns sooner than expected! Trine! Shadow Grounds! Donating to indie dev and Child's Play! DO IT!
    FTFY
  • edited April 2011
    Why is the Bioshock 2 4-pack the same price as 4x Bioshock 2?

I'm kinda pissed that they're not brining Minerva's Den to PC though.
  • Why is the Bioshock 2 4-pack the same price as 4x Bioshock 2?
    It's not. It's buy 3 get one free, effectively.
  • In English pricing, it's 3.5x the price. I suppose it's something.
  • Borderlands with DLC $7.50 on steam today only.
  • Bioshock 2 was yesterday only. Guess I missed it.
  • Borderlands with DLC £4.6 on steam today only.
    It's £7.50 for the game and DLC together. It's £4.60 for the game.
  • edited April 2011
    Destructoid is reporting that it's $7.50 for the complete edition so a quick proxy to America and it indeed is $7.50 in the US and $12 in the UK.

I am now irksomed. Might get it myself but if someone could sling it my way, I'll hit you back with some Cream Eggs or something (Probably just games.).

This may also explain the Bioshock discrepancy.
  • Alright fellas, I'm going to spring for it. If someone can send me the complete edition, I'll send you something back.
  • Does anyone Want to do me a favor and gift me Magicka while its still on sale. I tried buying it but I think my purchase of Borderlands hasn't gone through yet so they won't let me buy anything else for a few hours. I'll send you the $5 or buy you an equivalent game.