This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Oh, speaking of video game deals, how about a Battle Field 3 Open Beta for your 360? the superior platform?
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • Oh, speaking of video game deals, how about a Battle Field 3 Open Beta for your 360?
    Fuck that, get it on PC.
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale is half off right now. Is it worth $7.50? in before BURNING WHEEL BURNING WHEEL BURNING WHEEL
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale is half off right now. Is it worth $7.50?
    I haven't played it myself, but I have heard reviews from people that are rather hardcore D&D; fans who were completely unimpressed. Apparently you don't get to create your character, you choose one of 4 pre-built characters and there is very little to no customization as you progress.
    I haven't played it myself, but I have heard reviews from people that are rather hardcore D&D; fans who were completely unimpressed. Apparently you don't get to create your character, you choose one of 4 pre-built characters and there is very little to no customization as you progress.
    I can agree with that. There's no D&D; quality to the game, and even with that it's just not that fun. It feels like WoW, looks more "realistic," and has very little customization. I wouldn't reccomend it no matter how low the price drops.
    I can agree with that. There's no D&D; quality to the game, and even with that it's just not that fun. It feels like WoW, looks more "realistic," and has very little customization. I wouldn't reccomend it no matter how low the price drops.
    I tried the demo.

It's awful. It's not even worth the time it takes to play it, never mind any amount of money no matter how meagre.
  • It's awful. It's not even worth the time it takes to play it, never mind any amount of money no matter how meagre.
    I had a crack at it while I was over at my mate's place, and I agree - it's pretty shite.
  • DLC news: free new Portal 2 co-op levels that continue the storyline arriving Oct 4th.
  • DLC news: free new Portal 2 co-op levels that continue the storyline arriving Oct 4th.
    FUCK YEAH. Andrew, where you at?
  • FUCK YEAH. Andrew, where you at?
    I'll be ready.
  • FUCK YEAH. Andrew, where you at?
    I'll be ready.
    Good, I can't trust these other people who don't have enough skills.
  • Good, I can't trust these other people who don't have enough skills to carry me.
    =P
  • Wow, nobody said anything about Portal 2 at $14.99? I got mine.
  • If only I had moneys
  • There are people who haven't already bought and played Portal 2? :P
  • As creepy as it looks, think I'll be buying Binding of Isaac.
  • There are people who haven't already bought and played Portal 2? :P
    Me!
  • Played the Portal 2 DLC levels last night (at least a few of them before I had to take a break), and they're completely meh. There's no real storyline, the voice acting is weak, the puzzles are way too easy and there's none of the original humor...

JUST KIDDING IT IS AWESOME GO BUY IT NOW AND PLAY
  • JUST KIDDING IT IS AWESOME GO BUY IT NOW AND PLAY
    Portal 2 DLC is free
  • Right. I meant go buy Portal 2 if you haven't already. Or buy Portal 2 for a friend so you can play co-op since it is $14.
  • edited October 2011
    There are people who haven't already bought and played Portal 2? :P
    Me, however looks like I'll be buying soon to add to the pile of other games I have yet to play.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited October 2011
    There are people who haven't already bought and played Portal 2? :P
    I haven't yet either. I was waiting for it to go below $20, which it has, so I'm buying it now :)
    Post edited by theknoxinator on
  • As creepy as it looks, think I'll be buying Binding of Isaac.
    It's so good, dude. I've been playing it nonstop since it came out.
  • Looks like the The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle is actually turning into a real bundle.

They just added SpaceChem to the list. Looks like a fun puzzle game.
  • Metro 2033 at 5 dollars, sadly I got it at an earlier sale for a bit more, looks good, pretty immersive, I recommend it if you are OK with single player fps's. Also Duke Nukem Forever for 9.99. I'm considering that, I bet I'll have fun with it even with all the shit talking about it.
  • Duke Nukem Forever's ten bucks, and if you're part of the Borderland's Duke's First Access Club, you get the new DLC for free. $10 was my "Buy it so I can say I own it" point.
  • Duke Nukem Forever's ten bucks, and if you're part of the Borderland's Duke's First Access Club, you get the new DLC for free. $10 was my "Buy it so I can say I own it" point.
    I'm thinking about it. I figure, If I sell two more badges before they raise the price again, and I'll buy it.
  • I'm thinking about it. I figure, If I sell two more badges before they raise the price again, and I'll buy it.
    Sell two more badges? Badges of what?
  • edited October 2011
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Awesome! I wholeheartedly approve of your money making endeavor.