This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• You don't want any game anyone is selling.
  • You don't want any game anyone is selling.
    I want CS:GO SO BAD.
  • My new graphics card comes with a token for Dirt 3. If it's transferable (Doesn't run a check against the graphics card.), would anyone be interested? I'm looking at Back to Karkand but Dungeon Defenders would be fine too, if you're not an Ogrin kinda person.

Message/post me if you'd like it and I'll email you the code when I get it. If it works, you can get me the return game.
  • Humble Bundle for Android 2 is right here:
    https://www.humblebundle.com/
  • If anyone hasn't played Portal 2 yet, you really have no excuse not to get it now. It's $10 on steam.
  • I got shit in my Steam inventory. Claim it by telling me your Steam name.

The Ship - 2 Pack
    Steam Mobile Access
    3x 50% off Might and Magic Heroes VI
  • edited March 2012
    I'd really like The Ship, please: cyclpsrock

[Edit] Thanks, Scott :')
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I now also have a copy of The Ship to give away, as well as Steam Mobile Access. So yeah, hit me up.
  • I have 50% on Assassin's Creed Revelations. I just assumed they sent one to everyone, but if someone wants it, I'll try to send it.
  • I have have two 50% off Ass Creed Rev coupons as well. Anyone?
  • I'll take The Ship if it's still around. I can offer Lead & Gold or Magicka if anyone's interested (though Scott gets first dibs).
  • I was considering might and magic heroes iv until i realized that it is still $50
  • I was considering might and magic heroes iv until i realized that it is still $50
  • You mean M&M VI. IV is way cheap. I think you can get it on GOG.com.
  • I've had a lot of fun with M&M V on steam. Put maybe 100 hours in and probably only half way done the FIRST game not even the expansions.. It's my game to play when I'm on business trips or watching something idly.
  • edited March 2012
    I was thinking of IV but was looking at VI. Still though I would be comfortable paying $15 dollars, maybe $20, but $25? That's practically highway robbery.

EDIT: I might pay $25 for it but there is a slim chance I might buy Tiger Woods 13. I tried the demo and it wasn't that fun with the controller but I want to try the kinect because I like the idea of standing in my living room screaming "FOUR" and just generally yelling every time I swing, and possibly berating my caddie.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • I was thinking of IV but was looking at VI. Still though I would be comfortable paying $15 dollars, maybe $20, but $25? That's practically highway robbery.
    GOG.com has it for $9.99.
  • I now have a Steam code for Dirt 3. As I've not even got through Dirt 2 or Grid. If anyone's got something they'd swap for it, say so.
    Now, is this the same as the Heroes of Might and Magic series? I'm confused by the changed placement of "Heroes."

And if so, is it radically different than any other game in the series?

I'll probably still buy it anyhow.
    Now, is this the same as the Heroes of Might and Magic series? I'm confused by the changed placement of "Heroes."

And if so, is it radically different than any other game in the series?

I'll probably still buy it anyhow.
    Might & Magic Heroes VI is Heroes of Might and Magic VI. All they did was upgrade it technologically for modern times, add a new plot, move the word heroes, and add a bunch of Ubisoft bullshit.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is $30 right now at Toys "R" Us.
  • Sonic 4: Episode 1 is $3.39 on steam at the moment. I think its worth it at that price.
  • edited March 2012
    Sonic 4: Episode 1 is $3.39 on steam at the moment. I think its worth it at that price.
    How long is it? I hope it isn't like three levels and you're done.
  • For anyone looking for some great 2D Sonic, the handheld edition of Sonic Generations is where it's at.
  • Sonic 4: Episode 1 is $3.39 on steam at the moment. I think its worth it at that price.
    How long is it? I hope it isn't like three levels and you're done.
    There's like 4 worlds with about 4 levels each.

Still haven't played though Sonic CD so no more Sonics to me, at least before I finish that one.

• Hmm, maybe I'll consider it then. I still have to make my way through Sonic Generations though.
  • edited March 2012
    I broke down and bought it. I'm a sucker for Sonic and I wanted to play it. It's okay but I like Sonic Generations a lot more. The animations are much cleaner. For the price it might be better to go for an older Sonic game unless you've played all the good 2d ones.
  • edited March 2012
    When I first played it at PAX Prime 2010, I said "Why are the physics so weird?" If you stop holding the arrow while mid-air, Sonic stops dead in the air and falls straight down. I got the game for the Wii, but haven't played it since my initial run through. Is that still the case?
    Sonic 4: Episode 1 is $3.39 on steam at the moment. I think its worth it at that price.
    Still haven't played though Sonic CD so no more Sonics to me, at least before I finish that one.
    Sonic CD was alright. Not the best of the 2d Sonic era (that title, IMO, belongs to Sonic 3), but a decent game with an interesting mechanic.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on