This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• I didn't get any MS points, just dumb songs which I already get for free.
  • really? For me it said I got a free song but it was just a Microsoft Points code that they said to use on a song.
  • edited April 2012
    Oh perhaps that is what it is.

EDIT: Okay, this is pretty awesome. Hopefully I can use enough email addresses to get 800 points. I also found this but the last one is lame unless I can just leave it on my Facebook for a hour while I do something else.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Might and Magic Clash of Heroes free to play this weekend. Battle anyone?
  • Amanita Designs has a new game out on Humble Bundle. I bought it sight-unseen. I love the shit out of their games.
  • Space Marine is the daily deal on Steam for $10.19. Definitely pick it up if you can.
  • Anyone play Dungeon Defenders? Jeremy likes to "collect" extra codes from PAX swag bags. We have a few extra for the Penny Arcade team pack. Let me know if you're interested.

Also Animal Crossing for the DS comes out in August, just in time for PAX Prime for whatever Street Pass thing they have with that game. It will be GLORIOUS. GLORIOUS, I SAY!
  • I own Dungeon Defenders and must not have noticed codes in the swag bags. I really don't even pay attention to swag at this point. I don't really need a code though either though.
  • codes for the game? I've been interested in playing but I don't know anyone else who has the game so I haven't bothered to get it.
  • edited April 2012
    codes for the game? I've been interested in playing but I don't know anyone else who has the game so I haven't bothered to get it.
    We have a few extra for the Penny Arcade team pack.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Anyone play Dungeon Defenders? Jeremy likes to "collect" extra codes from PAX swag bags. We have a few extra for the Penny Arcade team pack. Let me know if you're interested.
    I play the shit outta dungeon defenders! Highly interested, here.

• No prob. I'll be home in a hour or so. I'll send a code to you via PM.
  • Is this game codes or in-game item codes?
  • edited April 2012
    In-game item codes. It's the Penny Arcade team pack of Tyco, Cardboard Tube Samurai, Annarchy, and Jim Darkmagic, iirc.

http://dungeondefenders.com/pennyarcade
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I play Dungeon Defenders and would be interested in a code if any are left. =D
  • No prob. I'll be home in a hour or so. I'll send a code to you via PM.
    Thank you!
    Is this game codes or in-game item codes?
    In-game item codes, for skins. Tycho as the Squire, Annarchy for the Huntress, Cardboard Tube Samurai for the Monk, and Jim Darkmagic.

• Bah, no free games then? Maybe I'll pick it up next time it's on sale and play with you guys.
  • Codes sent to Churba & Dromaro. Enjoy, fellas.
  • Could you spare one more code for a poor, young street urchin?
  • Thank you, ma'am!
  • Could you spare one more code for a poor, young street urchin?
    You got the last one. Enjoy.
  • I own Dungeon Defenders and must not have noticed codes in the swag bags. I really don't even pay attention to swag at this point. I don't really need a code though either though.
    If my internet was functioning I would demand a match
  • Bastion and Dustforce are on sale on Steam. I've wanted to try Dustforce for a while now despite the fact that I've heard the controls are a little clunky.
  • Bastion and Dustforce are on sale on Steam. I've wanted to try Dustforce for a while now despite the fact that I've heard the controls are a little clunky.
    It pretty much needs a gamepad and even with one the controls still are little bit blah.

• Bastion is oh so worth it, though.
  • edited May 2012
    Unavailable in the civilised world. Anyone want to help me out?

I still have a Steam code for Dirt3 or I can buy you a similarly priced game (Bastion is going for the same price on Steam if someone wants that.).
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited May 2012
    Unavailable in the civilised world. Anyone want to help me out?

I still have a Steam code for Dirt3 or I can buy you a similarly priced game (Bastion is going for the same price on Steam if someone wants that.).
    Sure, I've been wanting Dirt 3. Standard or augmented?

edit: shoot me an email.
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • edited May 2012
    Ok, email/SteamIM me and I'll send you the Steam code to make sure it works before you put the money down.

Oh wait, the forum has mail.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited May 2012
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $6.99 for the Standard Edition and $7.99 for the Augmented Edition as downloads from Amazon.
    Since the game is a Steamworks game, the activation code that Amazon gives you can be used in Steam to add it to your library.
    Sweetness. Got the augmented edition. I'm not one for buying special edition anything but for only a dollar more how could I resist. :)
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on