This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• I didn't pay over the average yet since I don't have much cash in my account right now. Can I just add more to what I paid and unlock the rest?
  • I believe so.
  • I didn't pay over the average yet since I don't have much cash in my account right now. Can I just add more to what I paid and unlock the rest?
    Yes. Just go back to the page they sent you in your receipt email.
  • edited June 2012
    When I saw the humble bundle V, I thought:

"That seems like a bunch of games that would have something like Super Meat Boy, Braid or Lone Survivor added too it"
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • If I didn't own half the games I would get it.
  • Well, since it does seem like you can gift the add-on games it might be worth it if you know someone who would want them. And if you don't need the extras, then just pay like a $1.
  • If I didn't own all but two of the games I would get it.
  • I didn't own ANY of those games. So I got it.
  • You people. If you have most of the games, then pay a dollar or whatever and get the ones you don't have.
  • I didn't own ANY of those games. So I got it.
  • If there's just one or two games you want, you can slide that charity slider up and have the extra sense of feeling generous.
  • I only wanted Bastion. It was a steal.
  • I mostly wanted the sound tracks myself. Hell the $10 that beats the average is a pittance for the Bastion soundtrack.
  • I probably won't play them anyway.
  • edited June 2012
    Are either of the Spore games (Spore or Darkspore) worth $5?
    Post edited by Schnevets on
  • Darkspore was terrible, I played it at PAX a couple years ago and was glad I didn't waste more time on it.
  • Tera is offering free week trials, which is probably the exact amount of time you really should play Tera.
  • I highly recommend Driver: San Francisco for $7.50.
    Double that recommendation from me. Fucking excellent.
    "Aw man, I can't throw cars anymore."

• edited June 2012
    I highly recommend Driver: San Francisco for $7.50.
    "Gotcha you greasy fuck OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN YOU THROW CARS SHIT"

No, seriously, that game is pure driving joy combined with the most whacked out supernatural nutbar storyline you can think of. It's like an 80's chase movie, combined with what remote viewing people actually believe.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited June 2012
    I highly recommend Driver: San Francisco for $7.50.

No, seriously, that game is pure driving joy combined with the most whacked out supernatural nutbar storyline you can think of. It's like an 80's chase movie, combined with what remote viewing people actually believe.
    Driver: San Francisco seemed suffer the fate of a B+ quality game that got swallowed up by the release of many other massive titles at the time, and a company that barely promoted its own release. That makes for a great pickup on a budget.

Post edited by Matt on

Driver: San Francisco seemed suffer the fate of a B+ quality game that got swallowed up by the release of many other massive titles at the time, and a company that barely promoted its own release. That makes for a great pickup on a budget.

That, and the soundtrack is most excellent.
  • Just got Pokemon Conquest at the Nintendo Store since Amazon was sold out, and not offering a big discount. Employees there were very excited about it, so was some tourist kid. They also gave me a bunch of codes. They also have paper editions of the Penny Arcade Skyward Sword comic for free.
  • Oh, also I played Mario Tennis 3DS.

I don't want to change my mind about the 3DS, but I just might have to have that game for PAX.
  • Oh, also I played Mario Tennis 3DS.

I don't want to change my mind about the 3DS, but I just might have to have that game for PAX.
    No matter how much we say say we're going to play DS at PAX, it rarely ever happens. :P
  • Fuck that, let's play Advance Wars at PAX. ;^)