This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• I did not know that facing mattered. Snap.
    Attacks from the back deal more damage, and may be more accurate.
  • edited June 2012
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $7.49 on Steam until the 25th. Add all the DLC for ~$5. I'm on the fence.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Well, I may have to pick up yet another game on Steam which I cannot play until I get a PC that can handing gaming. That price is really tempting.
  • It'll be on sale plenty. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • It'll be on sale plenty. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Yeah, I sometimes forget Steam has great sales.
  • Got Pokemans, lost game boy in room :/
    Dial the number for it on your phone and listen for the ring.
  • That sounds like something ehcerpA would say.
    Dial the number for it on your phone and listen for the ring.
    I've tried to do that several times with my Kindle.
  • edited June 2012
    I had to go to three stores to buy these pokemans. Neither Best Buy nor Game Stop had them; however, deja vu says if I continue to drink, I'll stumble onto it tomorrow.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • Tried one Gamestop. Sold out. Either Nintendo's acting shrewd or they have a real winner on their hands...
  • Gamestop dude told me they weren't giving them copies beyond what they'd presold.
  • "Sold out day one!"="Undersupplied like mad."
  • Nah, he was straight about it. Said Nintendo wouldn't give them more than they had presold and they'd get actual copies in a day or two.
  • edited June 2012
    That's the claims made by the publishers. Not to name any names, iPhone 4.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited June 2012
    Meh, I went across the street to Wal-Mart and got a copy. Now I just need to find my game boy.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • Charles might be my favorite PA character.

Also, Monday marks the last week of June. And you know what that usually means:

• So, when does the Steam Summer Sale officially start?
  • So, when does the Steam Summer Sale officially start?
    Reddit claims Thursday.

• I now have too many PS3 games to play. For some reason Sony is giving away major games for free via Playstation Plus.
  • Thursday? I feel like we should be expecting it to start on a Monday or a Friday.

Oh well, hoping the Civ V expansion goes on sale, and probably going to buy Saints Row 3 because I've been watching Dave & Graz stream it and I need a fun sandbox game. Maybe I'll get Just Cause 2 instead.
  • Thursday? I feel like we should be expecting it to start on a Monday or a Friday.

Oh well, hoping the Civ V expansion goes on sale, and probably going to buy Saints Row 3 because I've been watching Dave & Graz stream it and I need a fun sandbox game. Maybe I'll get Just Cause 2 instead.
    The sales tend to start as a replacement for the Weekend Deal, which goes live thursdays.
  • Next Thursday makes sense, since it'll run until through July 4th then.
  • Tribes: Ascend "Starter Pack" on steam for $10.

I don't think I'm going to buy it, but that may be relevant to someone's interests.
  • No steam sale yet. Don't they usually do the daily update at 1:00 pm EST?
  • Yeah. The deal's been updated, so I think we can assume that there's no summer sale yet. Maybe next week.
  • Yeah. The deal's been updated, so I think we can assume that there's no summer sale yet. Maybe next week.
    Three dates left.

• edited June 2012
    Yeah. The deal's been updated, so I think we can assume that there's no summer sale yet. Maybe next week.
    Three dates left.
    July 4th, July 15th, ?
    Post edited by Pegu on
    Three dates left.
    July 4th, July 15th, ?
    You missed July First. Steam sale dates have been advancing over time - last year's was the 30th. So I assumed the two most sensible dates after that, and added the supposed leak from the indie dev.