This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Just had an incomplete city worth 28 points in Carcassonne - had it been completed with one more tile it would've been worth 58. Even without being complete it still won me the game.
  • How long am I going to dream about not having done my high school homework and having The Big Test today, but being late and/or lost?
  • How long am I going to dream about not having done my high school homework and having The Big Test today, but being late and/or lost?
    Better than dreaming about showing up to class on the last day after skipping the entire semester.
    Better than dreaming about showing up to class on the last day after skipping the entire semester.
    That happens all the time, too. There's also the one where I forgot I was taking a class, and the one where I can't remember the schedule.

I mean, seriously, I've been out of high school for 13 years now. When dis shit gonna end?
  • Illuminati is a fun card game that I played last night. I want to get a copy of my own for college...
  • Ah, the friendship ender. I've never played, but I want to.
  • It's fun. It was annoying, because my friend revealed my secret victory condition when he figured it out, even though one of the players still hadn't figured out. So yeah, friendship ender. It's really a lot of fun though.
  • Gothing out at two clubs last night. I still don't regret it even though I feel like shit right now!
  • edited June 2011
    You would think finding a Jukebox Hero midi would be easy.
    Nevermind. I just had to use things other than Google. It was weird.
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • edited June 2011
    It's fun. It was annoying, because my friend revealed my secret victory condition when he figured it out, even though one of the players still hadn't figured out. So yeah, friendship ender. It's really a lot of fun though.
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It was my secret plan so that Billy would waste his money taking you out, and then I could take the Mind Control Lasers.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Nevermind. I just had to use things other than Google. It was weird.
    I found several trivially. Are you sure you were using google correctly? What did you use?

I just tried to do what I used to do to find multimedia files before I found google. Apparently Altavista is just a skinned Yahoo! search now...
    I found several trivially. Are you sure you were using google correctly? What did you use?

I just tried to do what I used to do to find multimedia files before I found google. Apparently Altavista is just a skinned Yahoo! search now...
    I... I may not know how to use Google correctly in this setting. I only found one. How did you find them?
  • I caught a fish in the Charles River of Boston yesterday! And it only had 2 eyes! wooooo! (he was humanely released back into the chemical basin that is the Charles shortly after required pictures were taken)
  • I caught a fish in the Charles River of Boston yesterday! And it only had 2 eyes! wooooo! (he was humanely released back into the chemical basin that is the Charles shortly after required pictures were taken)
    You had me worried there for a sec. I don't think that water is even safe to swim in, much less eat something that lives in it. Friggin Polaroid.
  • I don't think that water is even safe to swim in
    I cut my thumb and rinsed off the blood in the Charles. Will inform if I grow extra testicles.
  • Oh yeah if anyone saw a white guy with a faux hawk and an asian girl on the Charles in a rubber inflatable raft and fishing poles yesterday ... You witnessed The Bryan in non-hermit mode.

I... I may not know how to use Google correctly in this setting. I only found one. How did you find them?
    Do kids these days know how to use Boolean operators?

Do kids these days know how to use Boolean operators?
    Probably not, but all I searched for was: Jukebox Hero Midi
  • Jukebox Hero Midi
    Midi files are a surprising bastion for shitacular malware-filled crapsites. You're better off just not looking for midi files.
  • I didn't get shit for that search, but that may be because searching for midis has always made me feel kinda gross for the reason Rym said.
  • It seems that there is no thread of the 060522 episode on Ubuntu, so, Rym and Scott, what happened to buying motorcycles?
  • It seems that there is no thread of the 060522 episode on Ubuntu, so, Rym and Scott, what happened to buying motorcycles?
    They moved to the city...
  • edited June 2011
    Jukebox Hero Midi
    Midi files are a surprising bastion for shitacular malware-filled crapsites. You're better off just not looking for midi files.
    Yeeaaah. True. Better to search for: intitle:index.of +”last modified” +”parent directory” +(midi|mid) +"Jukebox Hero" -htm -html -php -asp

Which, coincidentally, finds nothing.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • They moved to the city...
    Yeah, no point now. I'm speed limited by traffic on by bike: a motorcycle wouldn't be faster here.

My only other big reason was to be able to lane split down the always-jammed Garden State Parkway to get to the beach on weekends. The GSP has since been widened substantially, and traffic is no longer a concern.
  • Yeah, no point now. I'm speed limited by traffic on by bike: a motorcycle wouldn't be faster here.
    They would also be god damn suicidal in NYC.
  • Jukebox Hero Midi
    Yeeaaah. True. Better to search for: intitle:index.of +”last modified” +”parent directory” +(midi|mid) +"Jukebox Hero" -htm -html -php -asp

Which, coincidentally, finds nothing.
    boot-up linux, get all the midi from the crapsites, enjoy.
  • They would also be god damn suicidal in NYC.
    How so? Plenty of people riding bikes all around the city.
  • How so? Plenty of people riding bikes all around the city.
    You run into the car that turns in front of you a lot faster on a motorcycle.
  • You run into the car that turns in front of you a lot faster on a motorcycle.
    Also can't as safely jump to the sidewalk to avoid an accident without seriously endangering pedestrians.
  • The lightest sports bikes are also 400 lbs, where as a bike weighs what? 10 lbs? 20 lbs?