This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I have this huge sudden urge for retro gaming. If only there was some place where I could get a way to play such games on my computer....
    Andrew references GOG.com a lot. They seem to do that.

Also DOSbox.

Also Windows Compatibility Layer / Wine.
    I was being sarcastic. :P
  • Just watched the live-action Fairly Odd Parents with P_TOG and some other people.
  • And it was the greatest moment of my entire life.
  • I was being sarcastic. :P
    I was being pleasantly informative :)
  • Never visit blogs whose URLs are written on the walls of bathroom stalls.

Seriously, don't.
    Well since this isn't a bathroom stall ... *click* ... oh. Naked guys. oh noes. Never naked guys. /sarcasm

I was thinking it was going to be some kind of horrible fetish site or violent death thing.

That site seems to be commonly advertised on bathroom stall walls. It's part of the poll of "how did you find this site." That's an interesting marketing technique. I lol'd.
  • I found my GameCube disc for Zelda Collector's edition, but I can't find the one for OoT Master Quest. I has a sad.
  • I found my GameCube disc for Zelda Collector's edition, but I can't find the one for OoT Master Quest. I has a sad.
    It's inside of Wind Waker's box (unless you take them out of the boxes and put them in a spindel or something)
    Aren't those supposed to be in the same box? How did you manage to get one of the discs lost?
    Aren't those supposed to be in the same box? How did you manage to get one of the discs lost?
    I took all the discs out of the boxes and put them in a binder. It may have been in the Wii when I was burgled, but I doubt it since that Wii had a broken disc drive and I took all discs out of it to prevent it from making a ton of noise.
  • The Internet is really boring on Sundays.
  • I'm considering buying an old PSP off ebay to use exclusively for emulating old games. From what I've seen on various youtube videos, it would be fantastic for everything up the and including the SNES generation but I want to see how good the performance on N64 games is before I commit to doing anything though. If I could play a quick game of SSB64 or play a level of Mario64 whenever I had a free minute whereever I am, I would be so happy.
  • Have not tried N64, but PS1 is perfect.
  • I like the tuna here.
  • I owe Ruffas a cool that he can't get where he lives. Only problem is he can get anything where he lives.
  • I like the tuna here.
    Bullshit asshole, nobody likes the tuna here.
  • I owe Ruffas a cool that he can't get where he lives. Only problem is he can get anything where he lives.
    Pfft, just get me a cool Norwegian thing, or learn how to make a cool thing. Try harder =P
  • The highly deadly Australian Cola snake.
  • The highly deadly Australian Cola snake.
    Literally lol'd hard. Saving that pic.
  • They are getting rid of my spinach burrito tortillas. I hate them. WHAT, NOW I HAVE TO EAT FLOUR TORTILLAS LIKE THE UNWASHED COSTA RICAN MASSES?
  • You could eat corn tortillas like a normal person.
  • Happy WiFi day!

(For foreigners: when written out the American way, today's date is 8.02.11, which looks like 802.11, the standard for wifi)
  • Happy WiFi day!

(For foreigners: when written out the American way, today's date is 8.02.11, which looks like 802.11, the standard for wifi)
    Fact for Wi-fi day - Wi-fi as we know it is an Australian invention.
  • Literally lol'd hard. Saving that pic.
    What if the snake can't eat and it dies? I get depressed when I see wildlife caught in human garbage.
  • Literally lol'd hard. Saving that pic.
    What if the snake can't eat and it dies? I get depressed when I see wildlife caught in human garbage.
  • What if the snake can't eat and it dies? I get depressed when I see wildlife caught in human garbage.
    Since it's Australia, I assume the snake evolved to have a head that looks like a soda can so that it can better try and kill people.
  • BRUCE YOU ARE DRUNK
    That killed me, I am dead.
  • RIP P_TOG. He died as he lived, laughing at funny pictures of animals.
  • They are getting rid of my spinach burrito tortillas. I hate them. WHAT, NOW I HAVE TO EAT FLOUR TORTILLAS LIKE THE UNWASHED COSTA RICAN MASSES?
    Enjoy bitch.
  • Excel Saga is on Netflix streaming!
    I am gonna go watch it now, bye :P