This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Garfield Halloween Special is actually good in my childhood memories. It's on YouTube. Might watch it and have another He-Man situation.
  • Proper refresh. Hold shift.
    Didn't work.
  • Proper refresh. Hold shift.
    *Ctrl. It's Ctrl+F5.
  • ctrl+shift+r
  • Refresh.
    Refresh without Cache.
    Shut down browser, manually delete cache and all temp files, refresh.
    Remove browser, reinstall, refresh.
    Nuke OS, reinstall from scratch, refresh.
    Buy a new computer, refresh.

Report back with your findings.
  • Today I ate some chili peppers that cam from Don Rosas back yard (so the story tells at least). Later I was in pain.
  • If you wish to refresh your browser from scratch,
    you must first, invent the universe.
  • So many Boston-area communities have delayed trick-or-treating this year that a truly dedicated candy seeker could totally clean up by visiting a different town each night.
  • Didn't Boston only get 2-3 inches?
  • Fish and chips are surprisingly nice with a healthy dashing of tabasco over it all.

Also, need to get around to repairing my Compaq Mini 700 netbook, hard drive failed, and I broke the keyboard when I forgot to unscrew the main screw holding the keyboard to the chassis...
  • I have three different bottles of Tabasco along with a bottle of sriracha on my side table for whenever I need something extra for my meals.

I pretty much use at least one of those bottles in whatever meal I have.
  • I'm Thai, and the fact that sriracha is so popular over in the US never never fails to make me smile. Personally, I don't really like the stuff...
    Yes, but National Grid provided an excellent argument for nationalizing the power infrastructure by fucking up for the second time in two months.
  • Yeah, we are pretty fucked up here in NJ. I mean I'm fine but two streets over...
  • I'm Thai, and the fact that sriracha is so popular over in the US never never fails to make me smile. Personally, I don't really like the stuff...
    I'm fairly sure our sriracha is different than yours.
  • There is a point after a few days of parties, you realize there is a limit. I can't be a walking Andrew WK song.
  • edited November 2011
    There is a point after a few days of parties, you realize there is a limit. I can't be a walking Andrew WK song.
    After a few parties, you're an Andrew WK song. After enough parties, you're a song by The Hold Steady. After too many parties, you're a Tom Waits song. That's just how it goes.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Is it an Imperial Stout? It just has "Imperial" on the can.
    Yes, but National Grid provided an excellent argument for nationalizing the power infrastructure by fucking up for the second time in two months.
    This.

Two of my colleagues brought their teenagers to work yesterday, as they had not only no school, but no heat.

Also in all fairness some parts of Massachusetts were pretty hard hit. One town (can't remember which) got 30", pretty damn unusual for October.
  • Don't ask me why, but I just watched Yo Gabba Gabba. Also, today while walking home I swung on a swingset. I think I'm growing younger.
  • edited November 2011
    Don't ask me why, but I just watched Yo Gabba Gabba. Also, today while walking home I swung on a swingset. I think I'm growing younger.
    Why would anyone question either of those things? Yo Gabba Gabba is an awesome show with the way cool musics and swings are among the best of things.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • Don't ask me why, but I just watched Yo Gabba Gabba. Also, today while walking home I swung on a swingset. I think I'm growing younger.
    YGG! is the shit.

You're like that character from that Brad Pitt movie no one went to see.
    Hey, I really like that movie!

Hey, I really like that movie!

I'm sure it was a fine movie. Promising premise, good casting, alliterative title, looked pretty good. Didn't see it, so I can't speak on actual quality. Neither did nor can the rest of the world.
  • I'm sure it was a fine movie. Promising premise, good casting, alliterative title, looked pretty good. Didn't see it, so I can't speak on actual quality. Neither did nor can the rest of the world.
    It's an exceptionally well made film, but it was really long and rather depressing.

• Didn't see it, so I can't speak on actual quality. Neither did nor can the rest of the world.
    Suck a pile of dicks. True Romance is awesome.
  • Republican? Just scream and lie. (╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
    I've found my sole complaint about Vanilla 2: no more unicode.
  • Didn't see it, so I can't speak on actual quality. Neither did nor can the rest of the world.
    Suck a pile of dicks. True Romance is awesome.
    Haven't seen that either, but I think some of the rest of the world did.