This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• True romance is awesome. Sucking a pile of dicks.
  • A bunch of people at my school have taken to wearing Morphsuits around campus, and it's really weird to be walking around and have someone skateboarding by say hi to you and not know who it was until later when they mention it to you.
  • Green Morphsuit + Black suit = 4chan guy costume
  • As soon as they get the rights for a Spiderman suit they will become a multi-million dollar company. Until then, I can't imagine why someone would wear one of those.
    Green Morphsuit + Nothing else = It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia reference.
    Green Morphsuit + Nothing else = It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia reference.

• Today I learned that the correct way of writing dates is by following the ISO 8601 standard.
  • Not only is it correct, it's also pretty much the only sensible approach when you think about it.
  • My roommates(engineering, applied math, and architecture majors) make me constantly grateful for the lack of large, complicated numbers in my life.
  • Today I learned that the correct way of writing dates is by following the ISO 8601 standard.
    Yup! I put this at the start of almost every file I create these days (text expander snippet ndate to enter numerical date text). It makes sorting documents and locating stuff waaaaay easier.

• Well it seems that Lycurgus really wanted to get it on with people. That and Plutarch really needed to get laid, badly.
  • My roommates(engineering, applied math, and architecture majors) make me constantly grateful for the lack of large, complicated numbers in my life.
    The advantage of being an arts major. ^_^
    My ex-flatmate (English major) made me constantly grateful for the lack of long essays and mandatory attendance at classes in my life.

• Why does Bill Cosby have to be all Christiany? I want to love that guy. I loved the Cosby Show.
  • The only knowledge I have of Bill Cosby's views on religion is from this:
    My ex-flatmate (English major) made me constantly grateful for the lack of long essays and mandatory attendance at classes in my life.
    I lack that too, but I loved English class, so I also sort of miss it :(

• If you get enough people together in a dogpile, someone is going to cream their pants.
  • WHEEEENNNNNNN THAAAAAA
    Moon hits your eye,
    like a big Pizza Pie,
  • edited November 2011
    That's a Moray!
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Have some pride.
  • Have some pride.
    Some what?
  • Have some pride.
    Some what?
    A group of lions.

• Have some pride.
    Some what?
    A group of lions.

No, he's asking us to buy some dog food.
  • Have some pride.
    I have no pride. I have no shame. You gotta make it rain.

• Have some pride.
    Some what?

A group of lions.

No, he's asking us to buy some dog food.
    What are you talking about?
  • There's a brand of dog food called "Pride Dog Food."
  • I wonder if angry birds is actually a really clever metaphor for the War on Terror?
  • There's a brand of dog food called "Pride Dog Food."
    Then isn't he offering some? Not telling you to buy it?
  • "Mongolian houseguest" sounds like a euphemism for something, but I don't know what.