This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• You know you're getting into some really nerdy territory when the site you're visiting ends in "*.dyndns.com".
  • Researching phone number formats for international communication is pretty interesting. But trying to implement them all is going to be a bitch.
  • Visigoths took my ultra-rare coco beans.
  • edited November 2011
    Rym has powers to see the future. On the episode 4/20/2010 he predicted Pheonix Wright being in Marvel vs Capcom and the forum upgrading to Vanilla 2...
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • Rym has powers to see the future. On the episode 4/20/2010 he predicted Pheonix Wright being in Marvel vs Capcom and the forum upgrading to Vanilla 2...
    I can predict the future also. It's as easy as 1,2,3,4. What comes next? 5. Find any pattern and name the next thing.

For example. iPhone 5 with 4G in September of 2012.

March/April 2012 - iPad 3.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 will be released in November of 2013.
  • C4ll of Duty: Modern W4rf4re.
  • edited November 2011
    I predict Scootaloo is a nerdy mean head. Also Phenoix Wright.
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • Remember Digg? I remember I was all about that place years ago and I just got reminded it existed.
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 will be released in November of 2013.
    Activision said it'll be the sequel to BlOps, not the next Modern Warfare game.
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 will be released in November of 2013.
    Activision said it'll be the sequel to BlOps, not the next Modern Warfare game.
    Black Ops 2 will come out in November 2012.

• O, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you.
    She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes
    In shape no bigger than an agate-stone
    On the fore-finger of an alderman,
    Drawn with a team of little atomies
    Athwart men's noses as they lie asleep;
    Her wagon-spokes made of long spiders' legs,
  • edited November 2011
    When a friend gives you a drink and reveals that said drink was obtained by minesweeping after you finish drinking it, the feeling is pretty revolting.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I absolutely love it when people underestimate the amount I know about the topics I choose to speak up on.
  • Black Ops 2 will come out in November 2012.
    Yup, Activision has confirmed that already.
  • Black Ops 2 will come out in November 2012.
    Yup, Activision has confirmed that already.
    I know that. Bronzdragon oviously didn't read carefully enough when I was saying 2012 and when I was saying 2013.

Here's a couple more for you.

Black Ops 3 - November 2014
    Black Ops 4 - November 2016
  • What about 2015, what's going to be the massive title release in 2015? I think we'll finally see another space fighter combat sim, but it will be a remake. Asteroids 2015 or Demonstar 2015. Or possibly a new FPS, Clash at Demonhead 2015.
  • What about 2015, what's going to be the massive title release in 2015? I think we'll finally see another space fighter combat sim, but it will be a remake. Asteroids 2015 or Demonstar 2015. Or possibly a new FPS, Clash at Demonhead 2015.
    Modern Warfares in odd novembers, Black Ops in even Novembers until either stops selling or something happens to Activision.
  • Yup, Activision has confirmed that already.
    Did they confirm a Black Ops 2 or just another game from the same developer? Just curious since their previous game was another Call of Duty game with a different subtitle, World at War. Unless they have confirmed that as the title I would not be surprised if there is a new subtitle for the next game too.
  • Yeah, I had that conversation with someone. I explained that as long as Modern Warfare 3 sells, whether it's good or not, Modern Warfare 4 will get released. Until one of the games doesn't sell well, they will keep pumping out sequels.

Also, another prediction? Assassin's Creed 3 spinoff in November of 2013. Assassin's Creed 4 in November of 2015.
  • Yeah, I had that conversation with someone. I explained that as long as Modern Warfare 3 sells, whether it's good or not, Modern Warfare 4 will get released. Until one of the games doesn't sell well, they will keep pumping out sequels.

Also, another prediction? Assassin's Creed 3 spinoff in November of 2013. Assassin's Creed 4 in November of 2015.
    What about 2015, what's going to be the massive title release in 2015? I think we'll finally see another space fighter combat sim, but it will be a remake. Asteroids 2015 or Demonstar 2015. Or possibly a new FPS, Clash at Demonhead 2015.
    Modern Warfares in odd novembers, Black Ops in even Novembers until either stops selling or something happens to Activision.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
  • Call of Duty isn't that bad. The unlocking is bullshit, but otherwise it's just an FPS.
  • I absolutely love it when people underestimate the amount I know about the topics I choose to speak up on.
    Always fun.
  • Boxer briefs are the bisexuals of the underwear world.
  • I really feel like my life has been aimless and listless as of late. Not sure what I should do to go about fixing that. I think a lot of it has to do with the amount of responsibility I have at work is burning me out, especially since my enthusiasm and care for it has waned over the last few months.
  • It gets dark much earlier and that makes me sad.
  • It gets dark much earlier and that makes me sad.
    Its cause the sun is dying. I saw this documentry once about how it has happened before. We are gonna need to shoot some nukes into it to restart the sun.
  • Sunshine, now a documentary.