This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Cleverbot is convinced that it is human. How cute.
  • Anime fans should check out RightStuf.com's 12 days of Christmas sale. They have some pretty good deals. A year (or two maybe) back I got RahXephon, Evangelion TV series, some other anime TV series and an anime movie for around $50. Depending on what you grab you may get a better deal than that but some stuff is heavily discounted, although I would always check Amazon first to see if it is just discounted for Right Stuf or actually discounted.
  • Wow. Two days of ignoring the forums and 107 new posts in the Akira thread. At least it's not the Dating thread or Fail thread or something started by Axel. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

At least the discussions were entertaining to read.
  • Anime fans should check out RightStuf.com's 12 days of Christmas sale. They have some pretty good deals. A year (or two maybe) back I got RahXephon, Evangelion TV series, some other anime TV series and an anime movie for around $50. Depending on what you grab you may get a better deal than that but some stuff is heavily discounted, although I would always check Amazon first to see if it is just discounted for Right Stuf or actually discounted.
    Thanks, you just took care of half my Christmas shopping.
  • or something started by Axel. ☆〜(ゝ。∂).
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

• These days I even visit these forums in my dreams.
  • When you can open both the Windows control panel and Zelda inventory screen in your dreams at will, you'll have room to complain.
    Having a part of your dream in the command line is still weird.
  • Do any of you remember that one month a few years ago where I swore off the internet (except email and whatever was necessary for school)? That was about the time where I was dreaming about watching a wireshark log of my school's network in vivid detail.
  • I think I'm just a middle aged man in a 20 year old's body.
  • I think I'm just a middle aged man in a 20 year old's body.
    Welcome to the club. No membership fee required.
  • Is Scott our leader?
  • No, Scott is an old man in 20-something year old's body.
  • Is Scott our leader?
    If you follow me, then I am you leader.

Don't follow me.

How do you deal with that paradox? I lead, you follow. Then I tell you to stop following and lead yourself. Even if you lead yourself, you're still following my instructions.

/maniacal laugh
  • "Scrubs: My Therapeutic Month (#6.10)" (2007)
    The Janitor: You have to think for yourself. Don't be a sheep and fallow the fold. Now repeat after me, I think for myself.
    Crowd: I think for myself.
    The Janitor: You can't tell me what to say.
    Crowd: You can't tell me what to say.
    The Janitor: I won't say this.
    Crowd: I won't say this.
    The Janitor: Unbelievable.
    Crowd: Unbelievable.
  • Is Scott our leader?
    If you follow me, then I am you leader.

Don't follow me.

How do you deal with that paradox? I lead, you follow. Then I tell you to stop following and lead yourself. Even if you lead yourself, you're still following my instructions.

/maniacal laugh
    Yes but only tangentally. After a certain point the original order expires and we're left leading ourselves.

But in other news: Get bent Scott. That is all.
  • Isn't Scott in his 30s?
  • Isn't Scott in his 30s?
    For some reason, I read that as "3Ds", and imagined the worst Tron Sequel ever.
  • Scott and Rym may be in their thirties, but Cartoon Network makes me feel old now that the Cartoon Cartoons are on Boomerang. Not to mention Nickelodeon is bringing back All That, the Amanda Show, and Keenan and Kell.

fuck you nostalgia!
  • "Lance, it's my son! He found out about my cousin!"
  • They are soon to be in their 30s. Next year I think. They will join the ranks of myself, ScoJo, Jason, Adam, and a few others.

One of us. One of us. One of us.
  • We're having a Carrousel Party.
  • As we all grow older together, I feel less and less older than Rym and Scott. At 25 and 28, three years feels more than 30 and 33.
  • Geeze... I remember when I was in my 20s... I'm 35 now and not looking forward to my 40s...
  • Rym and Scott are like only 29 or 30 if I remember right... Im turning 30 Feb 10th. Thats when my retirement plan kicks in. It involves a gun and one bullet.
  • Scott and Rym may be in their thirties, but Cartoon Network makes me feel old now that the Cartoon Cartoons are on Boomerang. Not to mention Nickelodeon is bringing back All That, the Amanda Show, and Keenan and Kell.

fuck you nostalgia!
    The Cartoon Cartoons should not be on boomerang. I saw some of those in their original run, and I'm not out of High School. It's not fair to play those next to Yogi Bear and The Flinstones -- actually, regardless of age, it's never fair to play those next to Yogi Bear and The Flinstones.
  • Scott and Rym may be in their thirties
    Nope! Late 20's.

• Scott and Rym may be in their thirties
    Nope! Late 20's.

Look, we're basically all 30. Next year, that's it - we officially become old.

Might as well get used to it now.

• Yeah well I'm only 21 fuck fuck you old people!