This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Ah, gubmnt workers spendin' our tax moneys. :D
  • We're working while we do this. So your tax monies are hard at work. Typing and singing can be done at the same time.
  • We're working while we do this. So your tax monies are hard at work. Typing and singing can be done at the same time.
    Nope. You said you were signing it.
  • edited January 2012
    We're working while we do this. So your tax monies are hard at work. Typing and singing can be done at the same time.
    Nope. You said you were signing it.
    Facial signing. A lesser-known dialect of ASL for deaf and/or mute amputees.

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Typo. Deal with it. You're just jealous you can't listen to music like I can when at work. :P
  • Netflix, I beg to differ with you. I seriously doubt that Gnomeo and Juliet is a "mind-bending movie."
  • I just want to put it out there that the Spanish T-Mobile chick is hotter than the American one. #thingsIlearnatMexicanrestaurants
  • Did anyone else think that the Google doodle today was about Minecraft?
  • Did anyone else think that the Google doodle today was about Minecraft?
    Yo.
  • Sofía Vergara is pretty hot.
  • Chills, man. CHILLS.

• Sofía Vergara is pretty hot.
    Most Colombians are proud of what she's doing and where she is now.
  • edited January 2012
    I have pretty much the exact body shape as James Murphy.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Some times I eat sushi like a bear would.
  • By catching it fresh from a river with your bare hands?
  • Strangely something quite like that.
  • Today is one of those days where time is moving at a snail's pace for me. I do a bunch of stuff and I swear only 5 minutes have passed when it feels like an hour. Ugggggggh.
  • Today is one of those days where time is moving at a snail's pace for me. I do a bunch of stuff and I swear only 5 minutes have passed when it feels like an hour. Ugggggggh.
    Right there with you, buddy. What year is it?
    Feeling exactly the same way.
  • Are you sure that isn't a thing of your day?
  • That new gaming news site that isn't actually out yet, Vox is coming from SB nation who previously did the same talent search thing with tech news to make The Verge. They started with all the Engadget people who were dissatisfied with the AOL acquisition and they cherrypicked from there. The Verge is actually pretty awesome which gives me hope for Vox.
  • edited January 2012
    (wrong thread)
    Post edited by Viga on
  • What's the point of a PG-13 horror movie?
  • It's like only getting to second base. It's a tease for things that are bigger and better for those who aren't able to get it just yet.
  • Hey, there have been some great PG-13 horror movies. Troll 2, Birdemic, and Moby Dick: 2012 just to name a few.
  • Well, to be fair! Horror movies don't have to be graphics to be scary. Especially not to be creepy and unsettling.
  • Troll 2? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • In Korea, barber shop poles are not, in fact, an indication of a barber shop.