This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Oh, I thought it was a strange sort of emoticon.
  • When I had dreams about school. The dream took place in campus I did not recognize. I was late for a class and I didn't know where the class was or what the class was for. I just knew in the dream I was fucked because I hadn't done any work for the class.
  • When I had dreams about school. The dream took place in campus I did not recognize. I was late for a class and I didn't know where the class was or what the class was for. I just knew in the dream I was fucked because I hadn't done any work for the class.
    Probably turn out once you got there you hadn't even been enrolled.
  • So, I'm apparently on the Dean's Lists. Eh. Not excited. It's not like there a secret lounge with masseuses and soda that I can get into now.
  • Odaiba is like an island from the future.
  • edited January 2012
    So, I'm apparently on the Dean's Lists. Eh. Not excited. It's not like there a secret lounge with masseuses and soda that I can get into now.
    I mean, well, it isn't secret, but you need a key card to get in. I'm not a fan of the massages (no touchy), but being close to the south we often get Mexican coca cola.
    You really don't have a Dean's List Lounge?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Heh. At work I get press releases daily from colleges sharing local students named to deans' lists. They are littered with the most atrocious grammar and poor syntax you can imagine. The same is true of email from both public and private school teachers.
  • I went to the doctor's office to get the wax cleaned out of my ears, and now it's like I have hyper-hearing. The soft echos of the room are very apparent, the air conditioner is like a roar, and I can hear the sounds my clothes are making. How long have my ears been clogged!?
  • I went to the doctor's office to get the wax cleaned out of my ears, and now it's like I have hyper-hearing. The soft echos of the room are very apparent, the air conditioner is like a roar, and I can hear the sounds my clothes are making. How long have my ears been clogged!?
    It's called a q-tip.
    It's called a q-tip.
    First off, you don't put those in your ears, and second off, I tried all the over-the-counter wax removal stuff I could but it turns out my ears were so exceptionally clogged that none of it worked. The nurse said I basically had a raisin stuck in my ear.

I remember when I got glasses. I felt like I was a Bald Eagle, everything was so sharp and crisp and real. Like the difference between a 380p TV playing something received on the rabbit ears, and a 1080p plasma showing a REDLINE blu-ray.

It's crazy how fast your brain can accommodate what is actually a deficiency in the senses.
  • So when I first watched the British show, Look Around You, I thought they used, "Maths", to be funny. Then I heard it used in Peep Show.
  • edited February 2012
    I went to the doctor's office to get the wax cleaned out of my ears, and now it's like I have hyper-hearing. The soft echos of the room are very apparent, the air conditioner is like a roar, and I can hear the sounds my clothes are making. How long have my ears been clogged!?
    I remember when I got glasses. I felt like I was a Bald Eagle, everything was so sharp and crisp and real. Like the difference between a 380p TV playing something received on the rabbit ears, and a 1080p plasma showing a REDLINE blu-ray.

It's crazy how fast your brain can accommodate what is actually a deficiency in the senses.
    When I started wearing distance glasses, the ground looked so clear it distorted my perception of distance. Anytime I looked at the ground I felt short. Now I am re-calibrated and functioning within acceptable parameters.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited February 2012
    I really hate it when after you book plane tickets you see a sale come for the same exact flight. I also get annoyed when your favorite airline has a special promotion going on, the flight that you want or destinations aren't part of the sale.

I also find it odd when they offer the travel insurance thing, the only state where it's not available is the same state I live in.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • It's called a q-tip.
    Q-tips just push the wax farther into your ear. You need to actually clean out your ears in order to keep them from getting clogged.

It's called a q-tip.
    First off, you don't put those in your ears, and second off, I tried all the over-the-counter wax removal stuff I could but it turns out my ears were so exceptionally clogged that none of it worked. The nurse said I basically had a raisin stuck in my ear.
    That happened to me once and I woke up deaf. I was scared and tried everything till I went to the doctor. Then everything sounded so amplified that it was also scary!

• Holy shit, biochemistry might be my favorite subject of all time. Why have they waited till junior year to teach us this? What else awaits me?

I'm falling apart at the seams I'm so excited about this.
  • I started a tumblr.

http://pixelmeat.tumblr.com/
    You could have put that in the tumblr thread. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Just saying.
  • I started a tumblr.

Just saying.
    Didn't even know we had one, so didn't even bother searching.

• I started a tumblr.

Just saying.
    Didn't even know we had one, so didn't even bother searching.
    Scott "I can find anything instantly with my awesome Google skills" Rubin, didn't bother to search something. Am I only one who sees some humor in this?

• Can't search by thread title, which is the most important kind of search. ;^)
  • edited February 2012
    Can't search by thread title, which is the most important kind of search. ;^)
    Let's see what a Google search for "site: forum.frontrowcrew.com tumblr" gives us.
    First result: http://forum.frontrowcrew.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8762/so-who-has-a-tumblr/p1
    Also there seems to be other thread about tumblr.
    http://forum.frontrowcrew.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8235/tumblr/p1
    Post edited by Apsup on
  • edited February 2012
    Well does anyone else have any video game meats? I'm thinking Adventure Island, Bonk, but there have to be a ton more than that.

Also, if it works out I might make pixelveg
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Well does anyone else have any video game meats? I'm thinking Adventure Island, Bonk, but there have to be a ton more than that.

Was is some of the streets of rages that had chicken in dumpster. Actually I'm pretty sure there is meats in multiple beat-'em-ups of olden days.

• Well does anyone else have any video game meats? I'm thinking Adventure Island, Bonk, but there have to be a ton more than that.

Was is some of the streets of rages that had chicken in dumpster. Actually I'm pretty sure there is meats in multiple beat-'em-ups of olden days.

Streets of Rage of course! Also, River City Ransom burgers. And Burger time.
  • Just got this text that made me laugh:
    Sushi bars are good places to find preppy dickweed 20-something ex-jocks working in finance and sporting the business equivalents of the popped collar.
  • edited February 2012
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    What is that?