This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I will see if I can get some way-ahead-of-PAX reservations for dinner. Worth a shot.
    Any chance this deserves a separate thread?
  • edited January 2012
    Tales from the breakfast club:
    "I'm not the biggest, Yao Ming is the biggest."
    "Can you imagine Yao Ming, but morbidly obese?"
    "Oh god"
    "Yao Ming and Gaben have a baby!"

"STOP FUCKING THE TREE, THERE IS SLIMES IN THE HOUSE"
    "It was in the way"
    "Is that how you deal with everything in your way, by fucking it?"
    "Only if it moves."
    "TREES DON'T MOVE"
    "Well, okay, there's a few exceptions."

"You know how some people use the phrase sexual congress? Imagine if there really was a sexual congress."
    "Oh god why did you do that"
    *Graphic description of ludicrous sexual acts being performed by members of congress*
    "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK"

"An asian girl offered to suck my friend's dick for his sandwich today."
    "What was on the sandwich?"

Also, contemplating the idea of a breakfast club podcast.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Just have a skype conversation, record it, and put it on the internet. Don't need to edit shit.
  • Just have a skype conversation, record it, and put it on the internet. Don't need to edit shit.
    Where do you think we are getting this?

That's the plan - record everything, throw out the not-funny bits, release once a week or so. Call it The Breakfast Club Digests.

That's the plan - record everything, throw out the not-funny bits, release once a week or so. Call it The Breakfast Club Digests.
    Not sure if I should be excited or scared for the possibility of that becoming reality. Let's go with excitement.

• "Joe is a lizard."
    "That doesn't matter, but he's also black."
    "Does that make him a blizzard?"
  • Bards use harsh language to attack. Warlords use harsh language to heal.
  • I picked up the Real Steal BluRay/DVD/Digital Copy Combo today. It came with 3 individual unique Digital Copy codes.

Odd. I guess I have 2 extra codes to give away. Too bad you need the Digital Copy disc that comes with it to get it, if I recall correctly.

• Wait what? Isn't a DVD digital to begin with or did I sleep through CS again?
  • Wait what? Isn't a DVD digital to begin with or did I sleep through CS again?
    Yeah, the whole thing is colossally stupid, but basically you can pull a DRM'd up copy of the film from the DVD if you have the activation code. This is what it looks like when the entertainment industry tries to innovate.
  • It was cheap. It came with a $5 coupon, along with me having another $10 in reward bucks, it saves me the time to burn and rip the DVD.

I really don't mind the whole DRM'd because I use Apple products for them. I will say that the whole UltraViolet copy thing is really aggravating when trying to get that digital copy.
  • Now I constantly see "Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou" in my RSS reader when a new episode is released and every time I get excited because I want more Nichijou and I am immediately disappointed when my brain reminds me that it's a completely different show.
  • OHH NOES! TEH FACEBOOKS AM BROKEN!!! COMMENTS NO SHOW UP!!!
  • I just learned that someone I know online's actual name is Ashley, and now this is going through my head on loop:

someone help
  • I don't see what the problem is.
  • edited January 2012
    I just learned that someone I know online's actual name is Ashley, and now this is going through my head on loop:
    As a point of interest, where do you this Ashley from?
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • I just learned that someone I know online's actual name is Ashley, and now this is going through my head on loop:
    As a point of interest, where do you this Ashley from?
    It's been long enough that I don't remember where I first encountered her. She tends to go by Sparks or Curu online, though.
  • It could be worse, your sister and wife could both be named Ashley.
    Or worse, your wife and your girlfriend.
    Or worse, your wife and your girlfriend.
    Or worse, your wife and your boyfriend.
  • Sorry for being a day late, but happy Australian day.
  • Sorry for being a day late, but happy Australian day.
    Whythankyou.
  • This guy has been using a leaf blower or weed whacker on my neighbor's yard (tidying it up a little) for the better part of EIGHT FUCKING HOURS. Incredibly loud, droning noises right outside my office window.. on the day when I stayed in and worked from home because I was feeling pretty under the weather with a sore throat and headache.
  • Huh, I wandered out back to see if I could draw my pistol from the leg holster while prone and in a plate carrier, and now the noise has gone away.
  • Huh, I wandered out back to see if I could draw my pistol from the leg holster while prone and in a plate carrier, and now the noise has gone away.
    Just out of interest did you manage to?
    Yep. It works pretty well, although I'm still trying to figure out how best to mount the camelbak.

Yep. It works pretty well, although I'm still trying to figure out how best to mount the camelbak.

I'd say under the plate carrier but that might make it too bulky.

Oh and is your neighbor all right? Sounds like you might have scared him by doing that.

I'd say under the plate carrier but that might make it too bulky.

Oh and is your neighbor all right? Sounds like you might have scared him by doing that.
    Not at all, it was just a funny coincidence that he stopped when I walked outside.

Also, I think I figured out how to mount the camelbak. Now I won't dehydrate (yay). I'll still get shot a lot though.
  • You're a crook, Captain Hook!