This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• More breakfast club idiocy:

"I could get along with a sack of potatoes if I wanted to. I'd get real comfortable with that shit."
    "Well... Yeah, but the potatoes couldn't say no"
    "Sacks of potatoes are known for their lack of self esteem"
    "That and they can't give consent"
    "That's what you get when you're going after vegtibles with low self-esteem... Like Terry Schiavo. Ohhhhh!"
    "Ohhhhh! You just went somewhere where people don't usually go."
    "Ohhhhh, ohhh, oh. Oh god."
  • So I didn't expect this to happen,,, Man..
    So I too ambien. And tried to fall asleep. Did not hip hapen, Haveing some zimzum fun dough. I am having a adventure in my room alone to be safe.. Anyone have some advice?
  • Watch Care Bears. Might be a fun adventure in your state.
  • I just figured out how to like the music from downsttairs to my e==box
    now ha vint=g fun! But really. I have heard it is dangerous to go alone...Any help or advice?
  • Maybe I should start a political campaign based on salvation of the universe through prolonging the heat death of the universe.

I could call it the do-nothing party, and we would consume as little energy as possible.
  • Maybe I should start a political campaign based on salvation of the universe through prolonging the heat death of the universe.

I could call it the do-nothing party, and we would consume as little energy as possible.
    Where's the fun in that? I'm gonna start a religion that is trying to speed up the heat death of universe by consuming and using as much energy as possible.
  • So they're making Back to the Future 4.
    Source?

• I can't wait until next week when I can move my work desk to the room in the back, as far away from the conference room as possible. These sales/marketing meetings are murder on my psyche.
    Source?
    Well, that didn't work. I was hoping to get some alarmist reactions for a project I'm working on.
  • edited January 2012
    So they're making Back to the Future 4.
    Source?
    Well, that didn't work. I was hoping to get some alarmist reactions for a project I'm working on.
    Try a forum with less assholes, cynics, and Internet veterans.
    Post edited by Apreche on
    Source?
    Try a forum with less assholes, cynics, and Internet veterans.
    Yeah, my first instinct was to check Google and it provided nothing.

• Apparently I slept through an earthquake this morning.
  • SOOOO FUCKED! I have to leave for work in 2 hours. Last time I slept was Thursday into Friday from 11pm about 4am Friday morning... I am gonna drink soooooo much caffeine! Please wish me luck! I am leaving at 7:30 ish, I start at 8 and get out at 7....
    I've slept through a bunch of earthquakes. Then again, non of them ever happen here...
  • Skarim returns no results on google.
    If you are in Japan, chances are you will have a little earthquake at some point. Normal earthquakes could be confused with a little bread machine running on the kitchen floor or an old washing machine, so it probably would not wake you unless it was major.
    SKANK RO DAH

• Fuck the haters - scrapple is delicious.
  • Oh god I am so sore.
  • If nut shots affected fertility then my son would have easy prevented his little sister from being born.
    Is that a skyrim fedora mod?

• R2-D2 is the pimping-est droid in the known universe.
    I thought it was a skyrim ska mod.
    I thought it was a skyrim ska mod.
    That's what I was going for :P
  • So me and my younger brother have gotten into our first major disagreement. He loves Domino's pizza and I hate it with a passion, preferring Little Caesar's crap over that Domino's nasty crap.

In the end, any real pizza wins.
  • Little Caesar's is far superior since it tastes better AND its like $5.
  • They're both terrible. Fortunately for people in NYC, there are places here which make good pizza AND deliver.
  • edited January 2012
    In NYC, you can find a slice of good pizza for a dollar. A SINGLE DOLLAR.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on