This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• In NYC, you can find a slice of good pizza for a dollar. A SINGLE DOLLAR.
    What you count as good, I do not count as good.
  • I'm with Scott.
  • edited January 2012
    Papa John's, baby. Love that garlic dipping sauce.

EDIT: Obviously, real pizza trumps everything.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Papa John's, baby. Love that garlic dipping sauce.

There is a Papa John's right around the corner from my apartment. I've never eaten any food from there even once.
  • Papa John's, baby. Love that garlic dipping sauce.

There is a Papa John's right around the corner from my apartment. I've never eaten any food from there even once.
    You live in the land of Real Fucking Pizza. Up here, Papa John's would be the best pizza.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, but only a bit.

• Notanotherpizzadiscussion.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Dollar Pizza is good pizza?
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • If anyone knows about crappy food, it's those two.

Also, $2.50 for a slice of pizza is pretty reasonable, IMO.
  • How fixed?
  • How fixed?
  • edited January 2012
    Investigative reporting at its finest.

Also, when I said "good," I meant "edible." Chain pizza restaurants are, generally, below that line.

EDIT: I don't want to start a pizza war here, guys.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • edited January 2012
    Oh god I am so sore.
    THAT, my friends, is what she said.
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • My room is in the perfect place for a couch to not be able to get in. ;_;
  • edited January 2012
    Papa John's, baby. Love that garlic dipping sauce.

Plus if you do not put cheese or meat on it then their pizza is vegan. Not the greatest though. No real pizza down here.

EDIT: Got confused about Papa John's and Little Caesar's before fixing the post.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • I had a dream last night that I went back to college to finish up my senior year. However, I didn't tell work that I was going to do this and instead just didn't show up.

It has thrown off my entire day so far. I drove to work using an alternate route (that I used when I was working in Customer Support), I parked in the Customer Support parking lot and took a different elevator up...

Today is gonna get weird.
  • I still have dreams that I have to go back to high school to finish up a math class. (I think it is because I dropped calc during the few months after I moved back from Japan.)
  • I still have dreams that I have to go back to high school to finish up a math class. (I think it is because I dropped calc during the few months after I moved back from Japan.)
    They are the worst. Are you still your current age in your dreams or are you the age you were in High School?
  • I'm watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha from the beginning. What have you done to me FRC?
  • I'm watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha from the beginning. What have you done to me FRC?
    Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it's a crime in Texas.
    Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it's a crime in Texas.
    Anime is a crime in Texas, outside of some grey markets in Austin.

• I never picked up a physical diploma from my high school (for whatever reason, you had to actually pick it up from the building). At some point recently I had a dream I quit my job and had to go back and take high school classes to get it... and most of the teachers were people I had went to high school with. And my boss was constantly calling me because he was pissed that I wasn't at work...

Also I was being tailed by a blackhawk helicopter...
  • I never picked up a physical diploma from my high school (for whatever reason, you had to actually pick it up from the building). At some point recently I had a dream I quit my job and had to go back and take high school classes to get it... and most of the teachers were people I had went to high school with. And my boss was constantly calling me because he was pissed that I wasn't at work...

Also I was being tailed by a blackhawk helicopter...
    How did you confirm that you had a high school education with employers?
  • edited January 2012
    I went to college so it never comes up.

Also does anyone ever use the physical thing? When applying to college they needed transcripts. I've never had anyone else... care...?
    Post edited by Anthony Heman on

• They are the worst. Are you still your current age in your dreams or are you the age you were in High School?
    I'm my actual age, a twenty something girl with a career, who has to deal with teenage drama. I am full of scorn and exasperation in these dreams.

• Is everyone your age in the dream or are they all still kids?
  • befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • edited January 2012
    Is everyone your age in the dream or are they all still kids?
    All kids I don't know. I am like this older person bestowing wisdom while being annoyed at their squabbles.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • (v.):
    What is this?
  • (v.):
    What is this?
    It's an abbreviation you'll commonly see in dictionaries, it's short for "Verb."