This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• rock truck truck flock but Ratko but not block but. Flock. The. Rock. Rock Rock1 but not F use of a that you CK F you see K Fucking Fucking
    fucking beauty care fucking
    beauty care?
    FlFucking but for Mark Fox fuck fuck suck fuck fuck flock flock. Fucking fucking flock flock flocking fucking fucking fucking bucking factoring banana fucking fuck fuck flock
    I see Luke Rectified a situation he mentioned in the last SFBRP, and finally read twilight.
  • rock truck truck flock but Ratko but not block but. Flock. The. Rock. Rock Rock1 but not F use of a that you CK F you see K Fucking Fucking
    beauty care?
    FlFucking but for Mark Fox fuck fuck suck fuck fuck flock flock. Fucking fucking flock flock flocking fucking fucking fucking bucking factoring banana fucking fuck fuck flock
    Speech to text program testing?
  • Speech to text program testing?
    I like my version, since it implies that twilight is so bad that it actually broke him, which has been recorded here by his text to speech program before he beat himself to death with a juggling club. Truly, he died as he lived, with a juggling club in his hand, if you conveniently ignore the gibberingly mad part.
    beauty care?
    Speech to text program testing?
    Why can't they just be a mode which is “swearing mode"? Surely people need to use the word fuck On a regular basis?
  • I for one welcome our new robotic overlords.
  • Speech to text program testing?
    I like my version, since it implies that twilight is so bad that it actually broke him, which has been recorded here by his text to speech program before he beat himself to death with a juggling club. Truly, he died as he lived, with a juggling club in his hand, if you conveniently ignore the gibberingly mad part.
    Oh lord, I lost it. You are a humorsmith.
    Why can't they just be a mode which is “swearing mode"? Surely people need to use the word fuck On a regular basis?
    It's a double-edged sword, really. With a swearing mode, you get your point across, but without you get your point across in a hilarious manner.
  • Every week or two, I learn that drawing slowly is the key. I then promptly forget it. I think this time, it's sticking.
  • I knew I should have never carved two square brushes with a god damn arch. Especially one with 12 sides. Silly me.

Hint:
  • I knew I should have never carved two square brushes with a god damn arch. Especially one with 12 sides. Silly me.
    Never, ever carve. The clipping tool is better for everything that carve might give you.
    Never,evercarve. The clipping tool is better for everything that carve might give you.
    Oh I know, but I just wanted to do it once for the lul. I was hoping I could see what horrifying mess I would get on my hands but Hammer itself crashed just trying to calculate the outcome.
  • I'd kinda like to get into trading on the stock market. This is going here because I'd rather not have Rym comment in case he could get in trouble for whatever silly laws or workplace rules.
  • My boyfriend is subjecting me to horrible anime on Netflix Streaming.

First it was Gunslinger Girls. I told him it was bad, but does he listen? He stopped watching after the first 10 minutes.

Now, he's subjecting me to Burst Angel because he likes the manga.

Ugh.
  • As long as he steers away from Queens Blade things should still be alright
  • As long as he steers away from Queens Blade things should still be alright
    He added it to the queue already. I told him outright that the title sounds horrible and just the images should tell him that it's bad. But no, he doesn't know any better. He hasn't had as much exposure to the anime world, but still.

He knows that he will NEVER play that in my presence. If he does, I will change my Netflix password.
  • It'd be fun to hear Ro do an episode of Fast Karate.
  • As he is selecting these titles, I actually start to search for them on Fast Karate. Sure enough, there is an episode they made about it. I smile and sigh.

Jeremy isn't really into Fast Karate, so if I were to tell him that, "Oh Dave & Joel did an episode about it," he wouldn't get the joke that it's a bad anime.
  • First it was Gunslinger Girls. I told him it was bad, but does he listen? He stopped watching after the first 10 minutes.
    You know, I wasn't paying attention when I first read that, and I thought you wrote that Gunsmith Cats was bad.
  • edited December 2010
    My map is coming along nicely. :>

Also, korf.
    Post edited by Nine Boomer on
  • My map is coming along nicely. :>

Also, korv.
  • I'm too tirred out to think properly, I'll just hope your spelling is the right.
  • How spell?

[For those listening to HAWPcast.]
  • I say "that's what she said" around certain female friends with such frequency that I often don't even have to say it anymore for the joke to be made.
  • Gunslinger Girls. I told him it was bad
    D= !!
    That's one of my favorite series!
  • edited December 2010
    Just to be clear, that's the one where the big boobed blond bounces ammo off her boobs and into the cylinder of her revolver, yes?

EDIT: Nevermind, that's Grenadier.
    AMMO BOUNCE!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • In the long run would and Associates is CS do anything to help?
  • edited December 2010
    Just to be clear, that's the one where the big boobed blond bounces ammo off her boobs and into the cylinder of her revolver, yes?

EDIT: Nevermind, that's Grenadier.
    AMMO BOUNCE!
    {Youtube}
    =O That's awesome! And that's a surprisingly good song for a show like that=P But no, Gunslinger Girl is the show with the handicapped girls that get raised as assassins for the Italian government.
    Post edited by Aria on
  • This mouse at the school computer lab is fucking horrible. It's a standard mac mouse that has some pressure sensitivity issue that requires that I press slightly harder to click on stuff than my at home mouse not mac mouse. :S
  • I have come to the conclusion that I need to lurk less and add more quality comments.
  • edited December 2010
    Woman!

also:
    This...school computer...is fucking horrible. It's a...mac...:S
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • Woman!
    Fucking IN deed.