This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• It's totally intentional, as the Imperium is essentially a Nazi regime.
  • I'm sick of the whole class thing. I just wanna make stuff. I'm running real low on motivation right now.
  • I'm sick of the whole class thing. I just wanna make stuff. I'm running real low on motivation right now.
    That sounds like my life.

• dont worry, it gets SO MUCH worse.
  • I had the best idea ever. I'll dress up as G.W. Bush for Halloween, and have a black friend dress as Kanye West, and we hang out together.
  • edited October 2012

Most of the German symbolism is taken from Roman descent. As far as I understand, the Warhammer universe takes a lot of symbolism from Rome as well.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited October 2012
    Most of the German symbolism is taken from Roman descent. As far as I understand, the Warhammer every fictional universe takes a lot of symbolism from Rome as well.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Most of the German western symbolism is taken from Roman descent. As far as I understand, the Warhammer every fictional universe takes a lot of symbolism from Rome as well.
  • I went to a live showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show with some friends. One friend and I stripped, the others were lame.
  • I went to a live showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show with some friends. One friend and I stripped, the others were lame.
    Two thumbs up from me.

Two thumbs up from me.

Three thumbs up from me~
    Two thumbs up from me.
    Three thumbs up from me~
    By Christ, I hope it doesn't have a thumbnail on it.

Was considering going to that, skipped out. Glad it was fun!

That was the most fun. Best thing that happened all week.

• I am drawing in the style of Rob Liefeld.

On purpose.

somebody help

On purpose.

somebody help
    I think there's only one way to help you now, son.

*Puts two bullets in open_sketchbook's dome*

You don't need help no more son, don't need help no more.

On purpose.

somebody help
    I think there's only one way to help you now, son.

*Puts two bullets in open_sketchbook's dome*

You don't need help no more son, don't need help no more.
  • Facial hair adds like five years to my apparent age. I look so young without it.
  • All the cigarettes are in the trash. Oh shit, it's on.
  • Should have put them in the toilet.
  • Should have put them in the toilet.
    Yeah, you'll be digging through the trash by the end of the day. Even if you flush them, though, you'll just go buy more. It's useless, the cigarettes own you now.
  • I threw them in a random public trashcan at the Student Union. I'd rather rummage through a sharps bin than try to dumpster dive that.
  • What's your address, I'm gonna send you a sharps bin.
  • I'll just go to my physiology lab, COME ON SEAN.
  • Do your sharps come complete with a variety of animal diseases? Mine do. You will get ALL the feline leukemias.
  • It's been four hours since the last cigarette and this headache is like my brain is screaming. I don't need feline leukemia.
  • It's been four hours since the last cigarette and this headache is like my brain is screaming. I don't need feline leukemia.
    I bet a cigarette would make that headache go away.
    You're right, it definitely would, but I'm not going to smoke one.

You're being a bit of a cunt right now, dude.
  • edited October 2012
    It's been four hours since the last cigarette and this headache is like my brain is screaming. I don't need feline leukemia.
    You're right, it definitely would, but I'm not going to smoke one.

You're being a bit of a cunt right now, dude.
    I know, and it's hilarious to pick at someone when they're vulnerable. Would me being supportive actually make a difference at all, though? I don't care whether you smoke or not, if you're going to stop smoking, you'll stop smoking. It's your decision, not mine.

Note that the cigarette would probably contribute to cancers later in life that would feel worse than the headache does now. And also you can now spend the money you were gonna spend on cigarettes on painkillers to help deal with the withdrawal symptoms.
    Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • I don't care what you say about me when I'm vulnerable; I've had at least two people do nothing but insult me nonstop during periods of severe depression, so you're not exactly bringing the A Game, here. I'm just pointing out that you're being kind of a sadistic asshole, and it's uncool.