This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Starburns is the guy behind Moral Orel.
    It makes perfect sense now :O
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • A damn red velvet ant ran across my hand while I was sitting at the computer. I thought it was a spider otherwise I would have flinched probably.
    did it taste like chocolate?
  • Red velvet ant bite = :(
  • edited November 2012
    Japanese is a funny language. So it makes sense that "telephone" is spelled with the characters for electricity and talking (電話, denwa) and "train" is spelled with the characters for electricity and car (電車, densha), but why is "electric rice cooker" spelled with the characters for electricty, spirit (or mood, disposition) and pot (電気釜, denkigama). Why isn't there some rice (米) in there instead of spirit?
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • Because eating keeps body and spirit together. :-P
  • This is purely me speculating, but since its an electric cooker they somehow think its infusing spirit into the rice? I dunno.
  • edited November 2012
    did it taste like chocolate?
    Nah, it tasted a bit more like milk chocolate.
    Red velvet ant bite = :(
    Luckily it did not sting me. It has been a while since one has and I am not sure I want to remember how it feels.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • Time to dance around copyright infringement.
  • Reading the TV Tropes articles on Daria. Goddamn, I need to rewatch that show.
  • Facebook is suddenly recommending a bunch of Chinese (as in living in China) people as potential friends. I don't know why.
  • My friend just introduced me to Fitz and the Tantrum. I cannot believe the degree this is up my alley.
  • oh no they have a sweet dreams cover i cant handle this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • My friend just introduced me to Fitz and the Tantrum. I cannot believe the degree this is up my alley.
    Wow, they are a great listen. I would not say up my alley but I definitely enjoy their sound.
  • Saw them at Bumbershoot last year, I liked them.
  • Is anyone else looking forward to Bravest Warriors? Because I am.
  • edited November 2012
    I only read the highest quality manga.

Post edited by Churba on
  • So she uses the words "shit" and "fuck" in the span of three panels, but her insult of choice is "fools"? That's some consistent translation...
  • I wish that girl was my best friend. :|
  • I wish that girl was my best friend. :|
    Is putting Joel in a skirt just not enough for you anymore, you ungrateful monster?
  • I switched my trackpad scrolling to "natural", which in Apple Speak means how it works on iOS. After about an hour of use it still catches me out, but I think I'll get used to it within a day.
  • The Daily Show 3 part series with John Oliver and Jason Jones going to a middle school to be campaign assistants is pure comedy gold.

Also: Billy Zane. Wonderful.
  • The Daily Show 3 part series with John Oliver and Jason Jones going to a middle school to be campaign assistants is pure comedy gold.

Also: Billy Zane. Wonderful.
  • I switched my trackpad scrolling to "natural", which in Apple Speak means how it works on iOS. After about an hour of use it still catches me out, but I think I'll get used to it within a day.
    Took me about two weeks before I was no longer thinking about it.
  • edited November 2012
    I only read the highest quality manga.

Yes, this manga is one of the best. 10/10. Would read again.

Post edited by Banta on
  • Voting makes you feel big and tall.
  • Voting makes me feel awkward and stilted, as does most interaction with the general public.
  • VOTING TIME, BITCHES. LET'S DO THIS.
    Took me about two weeks before I was no longer thinking about it.
    I like it, it's easier on my tendonitis
  • I will use an ultra-sensitive mouse for most of my computing until the day I can interface my brain directly. Trackpads exist solely for when I'm on the go. In a hotel room? I pack a mouse.