This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Neither seem to work in Windows 7
  • Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  • edited December 2010
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Yeah, that's what I was referencing. But seriously, for both of those apps, I bet you have to reboot for them to work.
  • I rebooted and power menu still doesn't work.
  • I just ran into a guy with the Laughing Man logo on his shirt. I told him he was automatically awesome.
  • I just ran into a guy with the Laughing Man logo on his shirt. I told him he was automatically awesome.
    I see them on campus every so often. They mostly come off as creepy instead of awesome.
    I see them on campus every so often. They mostly come off as creepy instead of awesome.
    "O u liek Ghost in the Shell? Eh heh heh heh..."
    "O u liek Ghost in the Shell? Eh heh heh heh..."
    No talky. They mostly ooze it.
  • No talky. They mostly ooze it.

EH HEH. HEH. HEH.
  • If videogames go all digital.. how do we blow into the cartridges if something goes wrong?
  • Fuck you school kids and your winter fucking break. FUCK YOU!

(Imagines all the knitting she could accomplish if she had a winter break. D:)

• (Imagines all the knitting she could accomplish if she had a winterbreak. D:)
    I's planning on picking some of that up in preparation for next Christmas.

I'm working through winter break.
  • I'm working...

...On a musical instrument powered by Buddha Machines!
  • I'm working...

...On a musical instrument powered byBuddha Machines!
    Do they play and not play?
  • I'm working...

That seems unnecessarily expensive. I'm as big a drone and ambient fan as you'll find, but I've never been able to justify $30 on even just one.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm working...

That seems unnecessarily expensive. I'm as big a drone and ambient fan as you'll find, but I've never been able to justify $30 on even just one.
    Yeah. I'll probably just end up building a sound generator of some sort or an arduino synth. It would only be using a single Buddha Machine for input, anyway.
  • edited December 2010
    In the continuing series from "WTF of your Day" thread entitled "Weird/Cool Shit Peter sees while walking around Seattle University and the surrounding areas of Capitol Hill, Central Seattle, Downtown, Little Saigon and the rest of the International District" or W/CSPSWWASUATSAOHCSDLSATROTID: this!
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • They missed space pirate.
  • I first read "Gay Bar" and expected the lyrics to the Electric Six song on it.
  • I first read "Gay Bar" and expected the lyrics to the Electric Six song on it.
    Yep!
  • Today I realised that I can swim, but not dive.
  • Today I realised that I can swim, but not dive.
    I actually learned how to dive from an instructor. Prior to that, I would basically just heave my flailing body into the water with varying levels of success.
  • I can swim, and jump. I can sort of dive with really really shitty form.
  • Oh, by dive, I meant swim under-water. I've not swam much since I was little though.
  • I used to regularly practice multiple reps of swimming 50 meters underwater.
  • edited December 2010
    If by "dive," you mean, "breathe at depth with the aid of a SCUBA system," then I can do that.