This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I feel like "tar --help" falls under "No googling."
    That's not the point - you're not using "tar --help" to look up how to use tar; you're using it because it's a valid usage of tar.
    Totally legit.
  • Cheese saved us all.
  • Man does that cat fucking love to burry its shit. What does it think I'm going to do steal it? Sell photos of it to the cat press?
  • edited February 2013
    Yeah,l the usage of tar--help would itself defuse the bomb.
    EDIT: whoops, second page.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Yet oddly relevent, that poop is a time bomb thanks to some dodgy Hawiian cat food.
  • The v (verbose) isn't strictly necessary, but I feel like a badass when I type in a UNIX command and all the words go flying by.
  • The v (verbose) isn't strictly necessary, but I feel like a badass when I type in a UNIX command and all the words go flying by.
    Eeyup.jpg

• The Super Bowl is way more fun with Twitter.
  • The Super Bowl is way more fun with Twitter.
    It's true, Superbowl Punday is kicking along nicely.

• I watched the Puppy Bowl.
  • I watched the new Top Gear. :P
  • I watched the extras of Downtown Abbey Season 3 :P
  • I watched the new Top Gear. :P
    I can't wait to see that test drive.

Who won?

Who won?

The audience.
  • edited February 2013
    I watched the Puppy Bowl.
    Who won?
    Marta the Beagle/Schnauzer mix won MVP for a courageous run to the end zone in the first half and for being a general badass fighting off multiple other pups that were twice her size.
    The audience.
    But yeah, that.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Is it weird that I spend the rest of the year not giving two shits about foot ball and when the super bowl comes around I watch it (regardless of the teams playing) almost literally on the edge of my seat?
  • Is it weird that I spend the rest of the year not giving two shits about foot ball and when the super bowl comes around I watch it (regardless of the teams playing) almost literally on the edge of my seat?
    Yes.
    No. I'm exactly that way with NASCAR.
  • I'm gonna say by the two entries previous that I'm not too far in either direction on the weird bell curve.
  • A good game of football between two good teams is exciting to watch!
  • It really is! I don't have the motivation to follow a whole season of football, but when I do bother to get into a game it's really fun.
  • That was a good game. That black out gave the 49ers a second wind, and everybody in the liberty center was going ape shit at that last play.
  • That was a good game. That black out gave the 49ers a second wind, and everybody in the liberty center was going ape shit at that last play.
    You mean the second to last play? Intentional safety to run out the clock? Pure genius.
  • NBC using the blackout as a milestone for the rest of the game stats was both annoying and hilarious.
  • NBC using the blackout as a milestone for the rest of the game stats was both annoying and hilarious.
    Yes.
  • edited February 2013
    You mean the second to last play? Intentional safety to run out the clock? Pure genius.
    Sorry the last play that could have pulled it out for the 9ers AKA the closest thing to the Chargers on the field.
    Post edited by spikespiguel1 on